Brown sticky stuff tmi

MrsCM

Reaction score
Hello, so last night I wiped and had a little more pinkish blood than thurs nite. It went away but this morning when I wiped it was all brown sticky stuff. I called the doc last night and he told me to keep an eye on it and to rest. Well all today when I wipe it's been very watery brown. Am I worrying for nothing? I'm not in any pain at all, in fact been feeling sick all day.

I had similar at 8 weeks, 9 weeks and 12 weeks and so far everything is ok. I think as long as it is not red blood and cramping everything is usually ok.

Keep resting up x

Thanks. I'm new to all this and don't have anyone to talk to who can relate and I'm very very paranoid.x

I admit, I was very worried too. This is my second but it never happened with my first so I panicked but having read quite a bit about it now and spoken to my mum and work colleagues it seems that it is actually quite common. I mentioned it to my midwife at my booking in appointment and she was totally unconcerned which actually reassured me quite a lot!

It is soooooo normal to be paranoid though but try not to worry as that is not good for baby or you *hugs*

I was getting brownish mucus around 8 wks, 12wks, but has stopped -- I think it's old blood and my ob/gyn was not worried at all, especially after good scans...

if it turns red or there is severe cramping, then worry, but not yet....

best wishes

I had this at 10 and 11 weeks. I have my scan on thursday but i've just felt the baby move so assuming everything is fine! (defo baby and not gas, i've has gas since day 1) :rofl:

I had the same at 7ish weeks to 9ish weeks. It never became anything more than brown discharge :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I'm feelin so much better. Just plan on resting alot. Luckily I have an office job so I can just sit all day :thumbup: xx

Good idea to rest if possible :) mine started when i'd been walking around for 2 hours! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->