Browny/pink discharge?

danniemum2be

♥️
Reaction score
I suffered a miscarriage in early feb which started off as brown discharge that changed to pink and then eventually red and i miscarried at 7 weeks so im extra anxious this time round.

i started with brown discharge several days ago that started pale brown went slightly darker and then back to pale for 4 days straight and yesterday had a full 24hrs of nothing, i had a private scan yesterday that dated me as 8+1 tying in exactly with my dates and we got to see a lovely heartbeat they couldnt see any free fluid and there was no obvious cause for the brown loss so i felt so relieved.

fast forward to this morning and ive woke with cramping (like a period) and pale brown/pink discharge.

has anyone had this and what was your outcome, good or bad? Xx

I've had it in both healthy pregnancies and the one I just lost so it's so hard to tell, I no they say brown is old so not to be worried but can't help worrying, I have everything crossed it just that old blood and everything will be fine xx

Hi hon congratulations on being pregnant again. we are also ttc now after a miscarriage it’s certainly very stressful.

I actually had on off spotting with my son and also a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks.
I thought the worst because of all my losses but thankfully all was ok and he is 10 months old now. I had a cervical erosion and that was causing the bleeding.

really hope all will be ok and the spotting stops

Hi there, I hope everything is going well this week! I am pregnant with my first baby and started having some brown discharge at about 5 weeks pregnant, which continued off and on until the middle of week 6. I would have dark brown to pale brown discharge for a few days, it would disappear, then a little pinkish/brown discharge and it would disappear, and then it stopped all together and I haven't had any spotting in almost 2 weeks. As of last Tuesday, my pregnancy looked perfectly healthy with a strong heartbeat of 158 bpm and the doctors don't know the cause of the spotting. They said it could have been delayed implantation bleeding, cervical irritation from the ultrasounds, or even breakthrough bleeding from my body "trying" to start a period. I have another scan this coming Friday, but as of now, it looks like a totally healthy pregnancy. They say not to worry unless the blood turns red and has a heavier flow, and/or is paired with bad cramps, but I know it's impossible not to worry. They've said brown blood could even be old blood in your uterus that is being expelled as your uterus stretches during pregnancy, your body is going through lots of changes! I hope that gives you some peace of mind, trust me, I was an absolute wreck when I first started spotting. I still frantically check the toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom to make sure everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->