Brrrr!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Its gone sooooooooo cold, I've just had to turn the heating right up!

I'm freezing.......means xmas is on its way! I love the winter when it goes dark really early and being in bed makes you feel all warm, safe and toasty!!

Mmmm!!

I'd love it if I could get a decent kip lol

Defo getting chilly - My OHs way of keeping warm is to shut all the doors and tells me to put my cardi on lol

:rofl: Do you guys ever get summer there....It was 100 degrees last week here. This week has been great its been in the 80's :dance: perfect weather

its nice and chilly here in michigan too! :] ahh, i love the fall/winter

Its funny hearing about winter talk, when we just started summer here lol
its stinkin hot!
(aussie) lol
we are swimming :shipw:
and eating ice creams :icecream:
outdoorsy stuff :football:

lol walkin around in next to nothin!

not noticed :rofl: i rarely wear a coat! tho it rained wen i was out yest grr!!

It's lovely and warm here. We've got all the doors and windows open, I'm in shorts and vest, and so's Charlie! We went Tesco's this morning and I smothered him in suncream first!!!!

Is Leicester finally the only place in the UK to get some decent weather?:happydance:

Its cold in the mornings here but gets warmer as the day goes on!
Im really warm today!

freeeeeezing tonight! brrrrrrr

putting duvet in tumble for 30 mins b4 bed lush!!

Our local radio station said its going to be approx 3oC tonight.....omg thats soooooo cold!!!

Was at my mums earlier & she doesn't have central heating and has most of the windows open all the time as she's going through "the sweats" (her time of life) I was walking round the house closing all the windows! So glad we're staying at home for Xmas - means I don't have to have a bath on Xmas morning in a tiled bathroom with no heating and a window that doesn't shut properly!! Its colder in her bathroom than it is out!!

All toasty in our house now tho...mmmm!!!

Wow I wish it was cold here. It's about 95 F here, never cold. The coldest it gets in the winter is MAYBE 30F and thats usualy in Feb. I wish I could turn the A/C off and open our windows!

its bright and sunny here today but freezing, i have my heating on, im all toastie, i love it :D

This is my fave time of the year

x

Hum think maybe its time to put mine on ...

Yep thats right Widnes cold too lol!

xxx

Its getting chilly here too. My job this week is to make some paper logs for the fire, then we can have cheap open fires when it gets really cold. So Im shreading paper this week LOL.

I love it really cold in the room at night, and always have the window wide open and my feet out of bed!

bloody bitter here today! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heating goin on soon me finks! :cry: bye bye leccy lol!

I take it all back - it's bloody freezing here today! Not a cloud in the sky, lovely and blue, but absolutely frozen! I hung the washing out this morning and had to run my hands under the hot tap after!

Only problem - we only moved in April and I can't find the instructions to the central heating!:dohh:

Its funny hearing about winter talk, when we just started summer here lol
its stinkin hot!
(aussie) lol
we are swimming :shipw:
and eating ice creams :icecream:
outdoorsy stuff :football:

lol walkin around in next to nothin!

sod off making me jelous lol I love the summer and our summer this year has been rubbish! Its freezing thia mornnig and I have heating on and daves hoody to keep me warm, sun seems to be comnig out though so it should wanr up hopefully

xxx

Freezing not a cloud in the sky and bloody cold!!!

I hate this country!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->