Bruised BUMP :(

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hi ladies just after some advice I had my 16 week gender scan yesterday and my half an hour appointment turned into an hour and ten minutes! Baby BOY wasn't co operating at all He had his legs firmly crossed and his umbilical cord was between his legs! So she had to do a lot of poking and prodding to try and get him to move I had to run up and down the stairs drink a load of cold drink eat chocolate twerk and EVERYTHING to get him to move his little butt! Anyhow we got to that its a he in the end! But my question is have any of you ladies the day after an ultrasound felt bruised?! I'm sure I have a small bruise coming on my lower bump from where she prodded and poked as that's were his bits were :/ will he be ok?

he should be fine. your bump will be a little tender for a few days because of all the prodding. my bump was tender for a few days when my boys booted me in my bump while changing their bums, and baby was fine, so i'm sure your little guy will be too.

My ultrasounds this while pregnancy have been painful.. LO is very uncooperative so far and there has been a lot of prodding and shaking and position changes for me too.. He will be fine, he's nice and safe in there :) My 4 year old accidentally landed on my bump with a jump and sit and a bony little booty and ugh even with all that horrible force (and 6 hrs at the emergency room), my LO is happy in there.

From dopplers, oh, yes. From ultrasounds, during that 20 week scan with an uncooperative baby, definitely. Haha. I have excess skin and padding there from having three babies already, so now, using a Doppler is very difficult and requires a LOT of poking and prodding. I feel really sore after, but the feeling is really stretching pain from my ligaments being moved around like that. Anyway, baby will be fine and completely unaffected by it. I hope you're feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->