brushy brushy brushy!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
charlie got his first tooth brush yesterday im buzzzinnnng! so cute!! little green one! keep them toothypegs nice and white :) we brushed this morning and he lovveddd it even had a go him self!!! yumm toothpaste....:rofl:

Lol, aww. :) Amy chews her toothbrush - doesn't mind the bottom ones being done, hates the top ones being done. x

max has no teeth just yet but we got him a tooth brush and he loves chewing on it lol

Josh giggles when he gets his brushed! It's really cute :cloud9:

Bless him! Caitlyn just eats her toothbrush :rofl: hers is pink, of course! xx

Aww bless him...my LO has just got his first tooth through...im going toothbrush shopping on sat...can't wait!

Post some piccys!xx

aww they lok so cute with first teeth , charlies had 2 teeth for a few weeks should i start brushing them now ? should i do it every day ? xx

well i dunno i just started becaus i thought it was best to get him used to it! im just gunna do it every morning for now :) then when it comes to brushing when hes older hopefully i wont have to fight him!1

aww they lok so cute with first teeth , charlies had 2 teeth for a few weeks should i start brushing them now ? should i do it every day ? xx

We do it twice a day for now, but it's hard to always do it before he goes to bed because most of the time he falls asleep on his bloody bottle!!:dohh:

Green one?! Where did you find that?! Sam's has a green handle but it's a bit girly :rofl:

He loves brushing his teeth though - tries to brush mine too :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"