Bubbly Feeling?

xJynx

Reaction score
TMI WARNING

Okay, so in 2014 I got pregnant and I had sharp stabby pains (excruciating) and a "vibrating" feeling in my ovary/pelvic area. I had a miscarriage but this is the only info I can go on.

Its now 2016 and my fiance and I went on vacation up north. I thought I ovulated on the 13th and told my fiance (he's still not sure if we're financially ready for a baby, so we typically take preventive measures). We still had sex and right before (tmi) finishing, he stopped and looked at me like he was deciding whether or not to pull out (after saying earlier in the day that I should 'stop being so perfect' because hes 'starting to think we're almost ready'). He eventually did pull out but I don't know if he pulled out completely in time.

Now I'm 8dpo and have been getting pelvic "twinges" that feel like bubbles or gas but more like a muscle spasm in my pelvic. No pain but a weird jerking feeling. I would have thought nothing of this but then recalled that my back was achy a couple days ago (I chalked that up to being my lactose intolerance at first).

Now I'm starting to get excited over probably nothing but any other ladies have that bubbly twinge feelings and get a positive?

I'm having a simular sensation along with a fuller feeling. I've no idea when AF is due as I'm irregular. Fingers crossed Hun x

I had that same sensation in my first pregnancy and I'm having it again so I hope it's a good sign! Only 6dpo now, still a few days before I test!

Have you tested??

I had that same sensation in my first pregnancy and I'm having it again so I hope it's a good sign! Only 6dpo now, still a few days before I test!

Have you tested??

I haven't tested yet. I'm 10dpo right now and plan to test in 4-5 days. I start my pack of Prometrium in 4 days, so hopefully I'll see a positive instead of af.

I am starting to get some 'light' symptoms (despite me promising myself I wouldn't symptom spot). I've had that weird pelvic twinge bubbly feeling, gassy, had some pelvic pains last night, sore boobs in the morning (diminishes mostly through the day), I think I've slept like....15 or more hours in the past day and a half alone.

Only thing I'm missing is being out of breath and having murder worthy stabbing pains (although I'm hoping these slight pains are a healthier version of that).

I hate the tww lol

Oh and a bit of spotting but I'll chuck that into potentially irrelevant since I BDd with my fiance and that may have caused it. But not horribly red, more like slightly red and some brown.

I hope these are good signs <3

Baby dust to you ladies <3

I'm having a simular sensation along with a fuller feeling. I've no idea when AF is due as I'm irregular. Fingers crossed Hun x

I used to be pretty irregular and it seems all my doctors want to do is put me on bcp's (I have PCOS). I finally put my foot down and said I am not trying nor preventing pregnancy and have no intentions of going back to fully preventing. My doctor hemmed and hawed about it but finally put me on Prometrium 200mg for 12 days a month to build up my progesterone to give me a cycle.

Ever since I've had 26-28 day cycles.

Fingers crossed for you, chickity <3

I remember this exact feeling whilst sat at work turned out I was pregnant :) good luck xxx

I remember this exact feeling whilst sat at work turned out I was pregnant :) good luck xxx

I took a test last night with fact plus (yuck!) and got a negative and wiped, there was some blood. Took a test this morning before hopping in the shower (about a 10 min shower) and got either an evap line or a VERY faint squinter of a positive. Going to retest tomorrow with a pink dye test.

I hopped back into the shower to cry soggy happy tears lol :') I hope this is my rainbow. AND I start back on my prometrium today, so if I am, the baby is getting amped up with progesterone (doctor prescribed as a safety net if I do get pregnant, I'm safe, if I'm not, I get a regular period) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->