Buckhurst Hill/Loughton/Woodford/Epping Mums??

x Helen x

Reaction score
Are there any other West Essex mums (or mums to be) out there?

I'm from Buckhurst Hill, married and expecting our first baby on 8th September. I only moved here a few years ago and so don't have many friends and family around here, in particular any with children, so I would be really interested in meeting others in the area who either have small children or are expecting their first!

hi, I'm not from that area but not too far, i'm in Ongar (bout 30mins away from woodford) I onlhy moved here 2 years ago and dont know anyone!!!

I have a 14 month old beutiful girl and am nearly 20 weeks preg with number 2.

Hope your having a good pregnancy so far

hi, I'm not from that area but not too far, i'm in Ongar (bout 30mins away from woodford) I onlhy moved here 2 years ago and dont know anyone!!!

I have a 14 month old beutiful girl and am nearly 20 weeks preg with number 2.

Hope your having a good pregnancy so far

Hi Allyk! :hi:

Ah yes I know Ongar, isn't too far from me :)

where did you live before you moved this way? I'm from all over the place really, grew up in Devon then moved to Spain and met my husband over there (he is from Wolverhampton originally), then moved to Brighton for a few years and then finally settled in Buckhurst Hill. I think that's it for us now though, no more moving for the foreseeable future!

Your little girl is gorgeous! What's her name?

How's your pregnancy going? All well I hope. I had terrible morning sickness in first tri but second tri has been an absolute dream so far! Can't believe I've only got 1 week left until 3rd tri... time is going by so quickly! Can't wait to meet our little princess though :flower:

Hi, I am moving to Woodford Green in a few weeks time. I recently got married and we are expecting our first child in January 2013!

Would be great to meet mums-to-be in and around the area!

x

Hi Mrs Salt!

Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Are you moving from far, or are you fairly local already? Woodford Green is lovely, we live just on the edge of Buckhurst Hill as it goes into Woodford Green so I often walk to Woodford Broadway for shopping etc. There is a lovely cafe there too (Belgique), ideal for coffee meets with babies in tow! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->