Buckinghamshire People??

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is from Aylesbury, MK, The Claydons Bicester area?

I'm just pregnant and would be lovely to meet up with some other ladies in a similar boat!

Hope to hear from you.

Hugs

Jay

Hi I live in Aylesbury now hun. How are you? Hope your pregnancy is going well. I had my little boy on October 13th x

I can't believe I didn't see this thread! I have JUST moved out of Aylesbury, the weekend just gone!

I'm in Milton Keynes not a mummy yet (am working on it) but would definitely like to get to know other mums / mums to be in the area :)

Hi,

Just joined this so don't know how to navigate my way round the site yet. I'm in Aylesbury and have a 12 week old boy- Just thought I'd mention that I did aqua aerobics at the Guttman Centre in Aylesbury. I met lots of other people there who were pregnant and we all still keep in touch with our babies. It's a nice little group if you can get the time off work/ afford to go.

Mafford

not long been out of aylesbury either, grew up in amersham!

live in east northampton now, quite often over in mk though x x

hi ladies i moved 2 aylesbury 4 weeks ago would love 2 chat 2 mummies or mummys 2 be from nearby...i have a 4 year old son a 2 year old daughter and am 29 weeks preg wiv number 3 a boy!!! pm me if u fancy a chat xxx

Im in Chesham! But would love to meet people round my area!

x

I live in leighton Buzzard, so just on the boarder of Beds/Bucks!!

Hey girls,

I live in MK only recently moved from High wycombe, and just stopped working in Aylesbury as now on ML as im 33 weeks pregnant with baby girl. be great to meet up with others in the area
xx

I live in Buckingham... 20 mins from Aylesbury and MK the other way....
I am 36 weeks and 5 days today.... being induced at Stoke Mandeville between 38-39 weeks due to gestational diabetes. getting date for induction tomorrow hopefully as i have yet another scan booked in !

Looking to meet other mums/mums to be in Buckingham/Aylesbury/MK etc too....

Im 26 and this is my first baby

Looking forward to hearing from locals !!

Lucy x x x

I live just outside Leighton Buzzard (close to Wing) but went to school etc and all of OHs family live in Aylesbury.

Just a quick question for those of you that are having/have had your babies at Stoke Mandeville - how long did it take for you to get scan dates etc after midwife had sent request form off?

:flower:

Hi, I'm in High Wycombe, having my baby at Stoke Manderville (hopefully soon, due Sat!). Let me know if you fancy a chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->