Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Marg_27

✿ Proud Mummy of 2 ✿
Reaction score
Hey girls, Ive started a thread in 1st tri, but thort it'd be good to hav 1 in here...

Im gonna slightly copy off shinin stars april 09 thread, as its a good 1 :D Jus let me kno ur deatails and I'll add them to the thread x

Username....................Due Date...................Upcoming Appointments

pregasaurus.................................01-04/09/09............................

Annaspanna...................................02/09/09..............................

Lisalovesbean.................................04/09/09..............................
Marg_27........................................04/09/09..............................MW appt 26/03/09

K447uk..........................................05/09/09..............................Scan 16/02/09

Ms_JDM........................................08/09/09...............................

scally............................................09/09/09..............................Scan 25/02/09

babytots........................................11/09/09..............................
Pink_glitter.....................................11/09/09..............................Scan 27/02/09

emmalouise079................................12/09/09.............................

Mum2pne.......................................13/09/09..............................
Sinead...........................................13/09/09..............................Scan 09/03/09
NewlywedTTC.................................13/09/09..............................

Posh.............................................14/09/09...............................
SianMa..........................................14/09/09..............................

axe_wielder....................................15/09/09..............................

Forever3........................................18/09/09..............................

jodi_19..........................................19/09/09...............................

Blondie..........................................20/09/09...............................
bex2602........................................20/09/09...............................Scan 2/03/09
Daisybby03....................................20/09/09...............................

Frankers........................................22/09/09..............................

rachydaz.......................................23/09/09...............................
Jacks............................................23/09/09...............................

Mae76...........................................24/09/09..............................MW 23/02/09 Scan 6/03/09
Loubylou........................................24/09/09..............................

chrisi............................................25/09/09...............................

Nlytin...........................................28/09/09...............................Appt 19/02/09
Peach Blossom...............................28/09/09...............................Scan 24/03/09
Cracker........................................28/09/09................................Scan 21/02/09
Rees............................................28/09/09................................

Bird24.......................................... /09/09.................................

Parkep..........................................30/09/09...............................

A special mention for Sarahhoney and shelby2007, you are both in our thoughts xx

Im hopin this will be a place we can share all our ups and downs, give each other support, and generally hav a natter xx

Can I be added too! I'm due Sept 13th and my 1st appt and u/s are on the 23rd. I'm really looking forward to it too. I had a blighted ovum in April and I'd like the reassurance that there is a baby this time.

Congratulations Simone, and sorry to hear bout last time :(
Fxd for a happy healthy bean this time xx
*details added*

Loving this!! my first docs appointment is the 19th Jan xxx

Thanx Sarah... Good luck xx
*details added*

Fantastic responses already girls, I can see this bein a very active, very supportive and fun group, Good luck and best wishes to you all xxxx
:hugs:

hey hun you can add me too if thats ok. i'm due 11th sept (though tbc) and have a docs app. on the 21st to be booked in for a scan (hopefully the same day). x

Welcome and congrats babytots and lisalovesbean xx
*details added*
Nobbyswife, sorry I didnt realise you had already started 1, would you like to join this 1 too?

Hi Girls! I'm due September 19th. Had it confirmed yesterday by my doc. I'm excited to have people to share this with b/c it is my first and I don't know what to expect. My first official prenatal appointment is on February 3rd!! Can't wait!

Hi Girls! I'm due September 19th. Had it confirmed yesterday by my doc. I'm excited to have people to share this with b/c it is my first and I don't know what to expect. My first official prenatal appointment is on February 3rd!! Can't wait!

Congrats and welcome! I hope I will be able to help you and any of the other ftm's out there! This is my 6th pg. I also had a twin pg as well. So I can kinda help with ?'s about that too! GL!

Hey jodi_19 congratulations and welcome xx
*details added*

I think Im due 15th-16th sep! My first Drs, apointment is tommorow (14th jan!)

I think I'm due about 20th Sept. Only got a :bfp: this morning so currently feeling absolutely terrified. This will be first baby and don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing. All I know is that if someone gives me their baby to hold it ends up screaming :dohh:

Think I will give it a week or so to sink in before going to see doctors as still really paranoid that all these twinges I'm feeling are actually the :witch: coming and the test was wrong.

Mornin girls, Congrats and welcome to axe_wielder and Blondie *dates added*

Axe wielder, Good luck tomorrow, let us kno how you get on :)
Blondie, Dont worry, it all comes natural! Im a mum of 1, and there are few other mums already on here so any Qs feel free to ask, and enjoy your 9 months xx

Well, Ive been to the Docs this morn for somethin not pg related, and he was lookin at my notes from EPAC and aparantly at the scan I was 5+2 not 5 which they said, soooo therefore I am now 6+2 and due on 7th Sept :D.
This mornin is this 1st 1 in a week ive not actually been sick! wahoooo! altho I do feel really sick, so its still there, jus holdin back! LOL
I also finally got referred onto the MW today, should get an appointment towards the end of this week, or early next week :happydance:
The Doc did make me laugh tho, he said 'the MW is fantastic, altho she does look like Shrek!!' LMAO or wot!!! So, that should be fun!!
Anyhoo, ive babbled enough for today... How is every1 else gettin on?

Oh, and 1 more thing before I dash, Blondie, I had period pains all the way up until bout 2 days ago, and still get the odd twinge now, but I had a scan last week (due to previuos Ectopic) and it showed everythins fine. So try not to worry too much bout that xx

Oh, and 1 more thing before I dash, Blondie, I had period pains all the way up until bout 2 days ago, and still get the odd twinge now, but I had a scan last week (due to previuos Ectopic) and it showed everythins fine. So try not to worry too much bout that xx

Thanks Marg, trying hard not to panic I'm sure I will get used to the nagging aches in a few days. Didn't dare mention it to DH as I know he will be in a worse state than me :laugh2:

Men are definately worse than women for panicking!! Altho they will never admitt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->