Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Hey ladies, just saw this thread! I think I should be due around September 1st-4th, not quite sure which. My first appointment is on the 21st (Tuesday)! I'm so excited, and so nervous at the same time. I've been worrying myself SICK thinking everything is going to go wrong (this is my first). I'm excited to chat with all of you about symptoms and whatnot!
I posted some worries of mine in the first trimester forum, they're odd ones too.
How are all of you doing? xoxo

Hi All,
How are we all? I have to clean my house today, though I'm still suffering from the exhaustion so it makes something normally easy a bit of a trial!!

Got my docs appointment on Monday and I'm counting the minutes now! Its driving me nuts!

Anyway hope you and your beans are all well?! My OH calls ours a baked bean or wotsit!

Love Sa xxxx

Hello ladies - hope its ok to join you all.

Have just returned from ski trip and realised :witch: was late so tested and got :bfp:! Am still a little shocked. If all goes well I think I will be due around 24 September. Have no symptoms as yet other than my boobs feel more tender than normal.

Sarah, i know exactly what u r talking about, everything takes me soooo long now!!! I literally have to drag myself around at work and has for home chores, it takes ages to get going!!!! :haha:

I feel ya ladies! I told myself I was going to clean my entire house yesterday....and I didn't. Has to get done today b/c it's back to work on Moday. I REALLY don't have the energy to do it. Wish I could convince the dog to do it for me..hehehehe.

Congrats to all the new due in Sept ladies!

AFM I am so tired. I have to take a nap every day and it only helps a little. Friday was mine and my dh's 12th wedding anniversary and the only thing we did was go out to lunch. When we got back I napped. I was surprised that I was able to clean up my twins room. Good night! I'm about to fall asleep and I still want to check a few things on here quick!

I'm really struggling to focus and I'm also hugely hormonal!!!!

Yesterday my OH kept cracking jokes about my pregnancy with the other couple who knows we're expecting!! And I got really stroppy and a little upset!!

Then when they left he was all sweet and soppy again and I hated it!! It just really wound me up. Its like he has to do the male show off thing!!!! I could have screamed and if I think about it I get upset!!!

I seem to have joined 3 of these due in Sept threads!! I'm due 14th Sept and I have a scan booked for thursday 22nd (folow up scan for bleeding 2 weeks ago) so I'm hoping everything will be ok.

I've also managed to get a bacterial throat infection so I'm feeling miserable! No ms just a few cramps and sore bbs so far, after reading pink_glitter's post I'm not going to wish for it although I still do wonder if I'm actually pregnant at times!!

Hi Marg_27, having had my docs appointment on 15th Jan, I am now 6 weeks exactly today, so am due on 14th September! Would you be able to amend for me? :happydance:

OMG girls Im so sorry Ive abandoned you for soo long! Ive had a rollercoaster of emotions past few days and havent managed to do anything, let alone catch up with you guys, I do hope you 4giv me :)
Im jus bout to get in the bath, but i'll log on later and add/amend dates, and catch up properly xx
:hug:

A big warm welcome to Scally rachydaz pregasaurus Mae76 and SianMa pull up a seat and get comfy, congrats girls xx
All dates added and updated xx

Hi Girls x
Had my first docs appointment today... you might have seen my thread! It was a complete waste of time!!!
Told me nothing I didn't already know, just found it a little disappointing and now I have to wait another 3 weeks till my next appointment.
As you can imagine not in the best mood!!!

Hi Girls x
Had my first docs appointment today... you might have seen my thread! It was a complete waste of time!!!
Told me nothing I didn't already know, just found it a little disappointing and now I have to wait another 3 weeks till my next appointment.
As you can imagine not in the best mood!!!

hey i kno what u mean, all my dr said was oh u took a test and it was pos yep ur pregnant, make and appt with the midwife...wtf is that it?!?! :rofl:

had my midwife appt today(to get me onto the system) and it was much better, she talked thru alot of things, like wht i can and cant eat or do lol etc...

also got my 10week appt booked, where i find out when my 12week scan will be...YAY!!!...omg does time drag or what huh?! lol

A big warm welcome to Scally rachydaz pregasaurus Mae76 and SianMa pull up a seat and get comfy, congrats girls xx
All dates added and updated xx

HEY!!! ive taken my seat and cant wait to discuss everythin(as we do on BnB) about our pregnancy journey! :happydance:

The time totally drags, we had our booking in app last night and was told would not be seen for another 3 weeks, seems like an eternity!!!!! We are having a private scan done in 2 weeks, again seems so far away!!!!!

Hey Girlies, can I join too? Apparently the Doc reckons I am due on the 22nd sept but I don't understand where that date comes from, all the charts reckon it should be 19th (if you account for 29day cycle instead of 28).

I have my first midwife appointment a week today which is very exciting. The doc hinted that they would probaby try and get meinfor an early scan on account of the prolific twins down my maternal line (I am seriously scared about it) which would be ace but trying not to get my hopes up cos then it will be a lovel nice surprise.

Other than that I am generally knackered. no sleping too well, even goign to bed at 9:30 sees me having to be physically pushed out of bed by my husband when the alarm goes off. And my BB - good heavens they ar sore and swollen and I think I am gonna need a bigger bra soon! But no m/s.....yet! I do feel rough in the mornigns though. How's everyone else doing? When have people got scans etc?

Just re-read the last post...

Just to clarify that an early scan would be a lovely nice surprise.....not the twins!

Welcome Frankers!!

I've had a crappy day!! I weighed myself..... big mistake! I've put 3 pounds in about 3 weeks! :hissy:

I am so miffed with myself... and what does my ever loving hubby say... maybe its twins!!!

Well thats it depress me more! I already knew my trousers are a little snug I swear why do little things like that send you over the edge now?!

I know my obsession with wotsits isn't good but its not that bad!!

Other than weight I've got no complaints.... I've not got MS but I'm so so so tired still. Its depressing! I can't be motivated to anything!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

My boyfriend told me yesterday i "had a bit of a belly on me", good job i wasnt feeling that hormonal at the time!!!!!!:rofl:

Hey Girls, how are we all feeling today?
Congratulations and welcome frankers, I will add your dates shortly :)

Well, what can I say, besides, Oh the joy of being pregnant! In the past week I have suffered with 3 terrible migraines, I have, for as long as I can remember, been treated by the doc for these, to which he recently assured me they would get better during pregnancy.... How wrong was he?! :hissy:

And, to add insult to injury, Ive been diagnosed with hyperemesis. Those of you who arent familiar, its a severe form of morning sickness, which leads to exhaustion and dehydration. The Doc has given me tablets and sum acupunture to try and help, and so far there is a little improvement.

But... Im not complainin, as I kno it can be much worse...my SIL was hospitalised with Hyperemesis... so Im keeping my chin up, and tryin to carry on as normal as poss...

Ive finally got my booking in appointment confimred with the MW... Mon 26th Jan, so not long now... Altho my Doc did warn me she looks like shrek... eek :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->