Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Anyone about to rip their dh's heads off? I swear any little thing my dh says or does I start going off like this thing I have no control over. I scared 1 of my sons yesterday because of it. I think its cuz of hormones and the fact I have a cold, but its getting ridiculous how often it is happening.

Oh dear mum2pne, that doesnt sound much fun, my hormones seem to behavin right now, I am expectin them to take a turn tho :(
Hope you feel better from your cold soon, and try not to kill any1 in the mean time xx

Pink_glitter, congrats and welcome *dates added*

My hormones are going loopy!!

I started crying on Sunday night for no reason and decided all I wanted to do was sit on the kitchen floor!!! My OH didn't know what to do.... and I didn't know what I wanted him to do!!

He doesn't know what to say and then he goes all quiet for fear of saying the wrong thing!! Then I get upset because he's not talking to me!!! And so the circle continues!!!!!

So you aren't alone!

Ok girls, I spoke to flippin soon! I am on the warpath!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

It is crazy...I turn to the two headed monster so quick its scares me!! DH says just take a chill pill which makes me even more fumming!

I got angry because DH cooked dinner and used too many saucepans then I made him help me wash up:blush:

Then had second rant after the dog left footprints on the laminate :blush:

Glad i have baba to blame it on!!!!

Hi, sounds like I need to join this group before I too kill my dh!!!!!! He's been great to be honest

Anyways, due 13th Sept and 1st MW appt is Friday 13th Feb

Mornin Sinead and welcome, Congrats on the :bfp: :happydance:
We both hav appointments on the same day, mines my 10 week scan :D
*dates added*

Today I feel really irritable, fed up and jus plainly sad :hissy:
OH asked me if there was anything he could help e with to make me less fed up so I gav him a 20 min rant as to why I feel so shitty, oops!
Anyway, Im gonna go do some retail therapy today, NOT baby things I mite add, jus make mummy happy things :D

Hope you all hav a good day!
:hug:

Axe_Wielder How did you get on with your appointment?

My little princess has been off school all week (she is 6) with tonsillitis and a tummy bug so i am feeling quite exhausted, and i think the irritability is linked in with that, was quite teary yesterday for no reason, i think pregnant women should be sectioned for the first 12 weeks, we are a danger to the human race:rofl:

Sickness is really kicking in with me:hissy:

My clothes are starting to get really tight, and already I can notice a small bump forming and i am only 5 weeks, they do say you show earlier with each pregnancy, I started showing at 10 weeks with my first, and 8 weeks with my second, I am on the small size, Size 8 (US size 2) so it is quite easy to notice if i put on a couple of pound, Have to hide it as dont want to tell the kids yet.

How are all the lovely September Mums doing????

Early 9 week scan 14/02/09 at 10.20am very excited (Private Scan)

I'm exhausted still and I'm finding it harder and harder not to tell people probably because its sinking in a bit more for me as well.

Sounds awful but I've been avoiding lots of my friends, so that I don't tell them!

I get waves of sickness but I'm not actually sick! And i'm so bloated that nothing fits!! Ah the joys of pregnancy!!! Ha Ha!!!

Also I work for myself (with my Mum and Stepdad) and of course in the current climate business is not going so well. This does not help with my stress levels as the thought of getting another job while I'm pregnant doesn't bare thinking about!

Can't believe how much better I feel today - those horrible cramps seem to have vanished so I feel less like the :witch: is going to arrive any minute and the bloating seems to have temporarily subsided thank goodness.

Went for a 3 year anniversary meal with my DH last night and felt so bloated it was awful but he was on cloud nine anyway due to the test news so don't think he noticed. Got home and went straight to bed at 10pm and slept straight through until 7am this morning - so nice to have a proper nights sleep and wake up feeling vaguely normal. I don't think it will last too long so I'll make the most of it whilst I can :)

Forever_3 Fab news about your scan, cant wait to hear all about it :D *dates added*

Sarah_Honey Im sorry to hear your feeling stressed, and hope it resolves asap. Ive had to go out today and buy a pair of UKsize12 trousers as my 10s dont fit anymore :( I dont know which is worse, jus feeling sick or actually bein sick, as both r hard to deal with when theyre there constantly, so hope you feel better with soon also :hugs:

Blondie Im glad your feeling better today :happydance:
And Congrats on your 3yr anniversary :D Oh, and can you send some sleep dust my way, as Im havin restless nights atm :(

Well girls, today has been a bad day for me :( If youve follwed my previous stories you will kno I had an MC and ectopic at the same time last year. This happened at 6+3, which I am today, so I hav been incredibly emotional, and jus want today over and done with! I went to visit my SIL (we're BEST friends) and jus broke down on her as soon as I walked through the door, which she was completely understandin about as she herself is 28weeks pg :)
I dont really have much to say, so Im off to hybernate for the rest of 2nite, and hope 2moro is a brighter day!
Love to you all

Oh Marg..... sending lots of love your way and I completely understand why your emotional.

:hug: :hug:

I hope as the days goes by you'll feel better and better and more and more relaxed x you deserve it x

If you need any of us don't hesitate to message xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am also due in Sept, on the 9th i think. It would be nice to be able to chat to people going through the same things. Plus i had a mmc last time, discovered at a 12 week scan so i am nervous and scared and would be nice to chat to others.

Well I wished for ms so i felt more pregnant, and now i cant believe i wanted it!!!:dohh: I fell so crap, i feel bad as all i seem to do is moan about being pregannt to DH and it took us so long i shouldnt be moaning, but when you feel tired, sick, dizzy and have a headache its hard to not moan:cry:

On a good note i have first scan a week today 23rd yippeeeee, i know i prob wont see much as only just gone 6 weeks but will be happpy to know its in the right place!!!

True at least u'll know its in the right place, and maybe see a little heart flutter!? Good luck! We have paid for a private scan on the 31st, can't wait, it seems so far away!!!

Hi guys - been a few days - hope everyone is well

Marg - hope you're feeling better after the last few days, bet you're just glad to get passed that milestone :hugs:

MS has well and truly kicked in over the last few days, and I feel really yukky

Hey im due roughly according to numerous websites the 23d sept

Good Luck every1 and congrats :):) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back