buddies please cd2

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Need a buddy I'm on my 4 month ttc the :witch:got me yesterday so host so I'm CD2think that's right I'm all new to these abbreviations Lmao xx

I will!! AF caught up to me yesterday too! This is month 3 for me!

Yey :happydance: we must be the same then xxx

Im on CD 2 aswell :) I have a journal linked in my sig if anyone wants to post on it :)

Im on CD 2 aswell :) I have a journal linked in my sig if anyone wants to post on it :)

:hi: it's nice to see someone the same day as me most of the ladies I see on here are CD 9 xxx

CD3 today...

I am feeling a little bit more hopeful about this month, I pick up my car in 10 days, so I will be busy busy driving around and enjoying myself which will hopefully take my mind off of thinking about babies all the time because I am convinced that is why I didnt get preggers last month, cos we BD'ed every single day from the end of AF until about 5/6DPO so we couldn't possibly have missed the egg, but I think the stress stopped me from actually releasing one in the first place!

CD3 today...

I am feeling a little bit more hopeful about this month, I pick up my car in 10 days, so I will be busy busy driving around and enjoying myself which will hopefully take my mind off of thinking about babies all the time because I am convinced that is why I didnt get preggers last month, cos we BD'ed every single day from the end of AF until about 5/6DPO so we couldn't possibly have missed the egg, but I think the stress stopped me from actually releasing one in the first place!

Iam CD4 now but it's only been brown all the way through I have terrible heartburn and my boobs still hurt which is unusual for me, same as me we bd'ed all the way through and I think stress got me aswel fxd for both of us xxx

CD3 today...

Iam CD4 now but it's only been brown all the way through I have terrible heartburn and my boobs still hurt which is unusual for me, same as me we bd'ed all the way through and I think stress got me aswel fxd for both of us xxx

Hi there,

I'm new, I think I'm on the same cd as you...CD10....Brand new to this, me and my boyfriend decided it's time to try and board the baby train so here we are.....This is our 1st go, I finished taking Cilest on 13th June, AF 18th June so we're seeing how it goes....Hope you're doing good and hopefully we can be buddies and get some BFP's very soon! :thumbup:

:hi:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon hun I hate the wait it's so frustrating my af is due nest month now as the witch got me I come of the coil in march still noylthing as yet so we shall see this month hehe xxx

Hey 1st month Ttc no.2, cd8/9 (just come off cilest too) was determined to b all chilled as its our second...n yet here I am counting the days til the big O...can't help myself!!

That's like me hun hehe I can't help it we might be bump buddies then Yey xx

Lol I'm trying to stay calm and non obssessed but it's easier said than done....This is my 1st cycle trying and it's so easy to get sucked into all of the planning and prepping lol.

Fingers crossed we will be bump buddies! That would be fabulous! xx

PS, ru using OPK's?? I dunno whether to or not cos I get the feeling if I start I may not stop! lol xx

Trust me hun they are addictive I'm just going thru with temp and body change, I did use opk last 3 cycles and it was addictive so I decided not to this month xx

I use opks, used for my first following a miscarriage n realised this time after pill I'll b forever wondering when my bodies doing what but I use the cheapies from amazon :)

I have the internet cheapies aswel but promised I wouldn't this time round xx

Tdog that makes sense, plus u prob know ur body well enough now so you'll bd at the right time anyway, I admire the will power tho As u say they r addictive! I'm gna use them for a month or two then just over the key few days...so I say lol xx

You'd think I no my body lol fxd xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->