Buddy due November 19th

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Hello

Wondering if any of you lovely ladies are due on or around the 19th November.

x

I'm having a boy due on Nov. 17th yay:happydance:

look at us November boys go!!!

how are you getting on hun?

x

Great! It's my first, but I couldn't be happier. While I was sleeping though I was really short of breath and even now at work. Other than that I can't wait until Novemeber!! It seems so far away, no? How are you!

Yea its my first too!! im feeling really good apart from i keep getting a sick feeling in my throat but drinking loads of water seems to help!! how old are ya if you dont mind me asking!!

x

Yeah, My recycle bin is always full everyday at my desk because I drink like 20 bottles of water heheh. I am 20 years young =]]]

fingers crossed my water obbession will help with stretch marks aswell!!

ahhh im one year younger!!

x

I know I am lucky so far no sign of them....I keep my lotions with me in my big purse haha, but it's all good either way. . hahah were real close then.

yea apart from in distance!!! although i will be in boston a bit!! my dad lives over there!!

x

Thats still far! So have you or are you going to take any classes at all? I still haven't even looked into it.

im in the same boat as you on that one! i was hoping my midwife would say something but nothing yet!! i would like to though as its my first!!

x

Yeah I think I am suppose to get the info on it on my next visit. It's funny though because the boyfriend is more freaked out than me I have a feeling I will be the only calm one during delivery! hehe

Becky, can you be my text buddy please? I'm due 18th Nov and you only live on the otherside of Bucks to me!!! :)

Becky, can you be my text buddy please? I'm due 18th Nov and you only live on the otherside of Bucks to me!!! :)

Yes of course i can my lovely!!

PM me your number and ill give you a text i cant remember what mine is!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->