Buddy needed... DD 29/04/12... apply within.

amyleigh89

Bun No.2 in the oven.
Reaction score
Buddy needed to worry with me, so I can worry with you.
Laugh with me, and let me laugh with you.
Share the ups and downs with.
Talk about our trapped wind, boiled egg dunked in apricot jam cravings and have a rant when someone just pisses us off.

Im not that fussy... just as long as your nice. Oh and don't mind my sometimes outragious language (especially when describing the people at work and their "I know best" attitudes. I will try my bestest not to use the "c word" (The one that rhymes with RUNT) too often.

I can hereby promise to try to make you smile, give you as many virtual hugs as you need and tell you to stop being such a silly emotional cow when your in hysterics because there is only one rich tea left in the biccie tin. :cry:

If this sounds like you, come say hi.

Amy x

Hi ladies,

If it helps you both in any way I have a pregnancy thread open to anyone at any stage of their pregnancy (link below) we have women ranging from a few week old babies to being due in July. The ladies on there are always happy to help and offer advice out

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...one-any-stage-your-pregnancy-all-welcome.html

Heya! Dunno if you're still lurking about, but I'm due March 10th, and I'm 17, married and a stay-at-home soon-to-be-mum for the time being. I'd love to be buds :)

Hey Amy, if you're still about, I'm due May 3rd and in need of someone telling me not to be a silly emotional cow when I'm in hysterics! I can offer many virtual hugs and words of encouragement in return.

Hey Amy, if you're still about, I'm due May 3rd and in need of someone telling me not to be a silly emotional cow when I'm in hysterics! I can offer many virtual hugs and words of encouragement in return.

Hey Hun, I have been trying to PM you but for some reason it won't let me... Grrr.

Maybe you could try sending one to me?

Virtual hugs :hugs: and words of encouragement sound pretty good at the mo!!

x:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->