I live in the UK.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So excited over my new pregnancy

:hug:

Hey hun,, me to..
due 12 march 2nd bub 4th pregnancy..good for msn to xxx
look foward to beung buddies xx

hi lau

how are you feelling today, hope all is going well with the pregnancy!!

Hey girls, im from northern ireland and pregnant with first baby due on 10th march also :)

congratulations :) x

hey girls im 21 from scotland and pg with my first after a m/c 2 yrs ago so praying this one sticks! going by my LMP my due date should be 28th feb but im sure im going to get pushed into the beginning of march so if you want to be buddies let me know! xxx

Congratulations to all of you on your :bfp: xxx

Hi I'm Ally, 31, live in Hamps & expecting our first due on 21st March. Am so new to this, have no family or friends with babies so this is a lifeline. Would love to find someone to swap texts..grumbles & stuff with. x

Hi Ally

I am jade, lovely to meet you!

This is my 2nd Pregnancy, i have a little boy who is 10mths

x

Hi Jade, wow all i could think when i realised you're doing it all again with a 10 month in tow was "she must be wonder woman!"

Did you plan to have your second so soon after? I think i'd like to do that but will reserve judgement for now ha. xx

Hi Hopeformiracle, has it sunk in yet?? We're due 2 days apart...it seems soooo far off right now. We can be big fat xmas turkeys together! x

yeah that is the way we planned our family, wanted them close together. As with me and my DH the gaps between our siblings is quite large

Hi Hopeformiracle, has it sunk in yet?? We're due 2 days apart...it seems soooo far off right now. We can be big fat xmas turkeys together! x

No i still cant believe it keep testing to make sure i didnt dream it lol.
Sickness is starting now feel quezy on and off :(

It seems so far away but i no it will go so fast :)

How are you feeling ?

Hi I'm Ally, 31, live in Hamps & expecting our first due on 21st March. Am so new to this, have no family or friends with babies so this is a lifeline. Would love to find someone to swap texts..grumbles & stuff with. x

Hi Ally, I'm Ve. I'm 26, OH is 30. We just found out we are pregnant, due 21st March as well!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:
So excited, but so scared. Had a chemical pg in feb this year, but I'm going to enjoy every second I have with our little jaffa cake. Would love a buddy to compare notes with and enjoy the highs and the lows. Leaving it a little while longer before we tell friends, but want to chat about it all the time!!!
I'd be happy to be text buddies?

Would love a buddy to compare notes with and enjoy the highs and the lows. Leaving it a little while longer before we tell friends, but want to chat about it all the time!!!

Hiya Ve, how cool is that..the same date! Definitely I'll pm my mobile number.

I was on BnB while at work this morning. Deleted my browsing history but forgot to delete google recent searches. Colleague nipped onto my desk to use net & found my searches for morning sickness etc. He knows but I've sworn him not to tell anyone. Fool I am!

xx

How are you feeling ?

I'm feeling so sick! :sick: Every time I stand up i get dizzy and have to shuffle around. Hence me being horizontal on the settee now with the laptop. Are you suffering?

Hey ladies there is a march mummies group with about 25 members in it, you will probably find someone with the same EDD as you in there, and im sure they would love to hear from you.

Im due the 3rd of March, altho my GP thinks its the 5th, we will see! :D

Have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Here is the link :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/152222-march-2010-mummies.html xx

How are you feeling ?

I'm feeling so sick! :sick: Every time I stand up i get dizzy and have to shuffle around. Hence me being horizontal on the settee now with the laptop. Are you suffering?

Not really suffering as yet feel sick and tired all the time but im hopeing it wont last long.

Hi Girls, can i join you, our first baby is due 25th March. Im 25 and got married just 2 months ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->