Buddy wanted (early 20's)

Animal.mad.90

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to chat to who may be going though same sort of things and stresses along side TTC I'm 23 so someone similar age would be good :) look forward to hearing from you xxx

Hey hun I'm willing to chat with you. I'm 20 years old and I'm ttc #1.

:dust:Hi, I'm also trying to conceive #1. The DH and I have been TTC since November '12. No luck yet but still hopeful. I'll be 22 in October and I'll be going to my doctor in November to try to get on Clomid. I was on the pill for 5 years, then the Depo shot for a year (bad side effects) the back on the pill for2 years, so I think that messed me up. I've been on Provera for 3 months and no luck with ovulating yet. Hopefully the Clomid will help though.
How long have you been TTC?
Good luck
:dust:

We've been trying to concieve since may this year. I no the feeling as only read side effects after coming off. Had pill 5 years, then depo for 2, implant for 2, then depo again for 6 months. I started the pill so early as skin was out of control and doc said it was best thing. How long did it take you (if you have) to get your periods again? I think I am lucky as was only a 2 month wait x

Hello! We were born the same year :) Me and DH have just started TTC so would be great to have someone the same age to talk to about everything! Especially if like me, you are the first in your circle of friends to be going through this :)

I'm 24 years old and have been TTC for 13 cycles, since I had my IUD removed. I do have a son who is 3. We didnt prevent at all and didnt concieve for 5 years, we weren't actively trying for our boy and were suprised. After he was born I had the IUD placed and then when we started talking about having #2 I decided to have it removed so I could let my body get back on track.

While I'm not trying for my first like you ladies, I have been hoping to find some buddies close to my age. This is my first experience with actively trying, and I'm hoping we can get a good thing going in this thread!:thumbup:

I'm curious, are you ladies temping? Charting? Trying anything else like supplements or undergoing treatment? and what CD is everyone on, if you know?

Baby dust to all. Hope we all catch our sticky beans soon.

Hi AidensMama! I'm now only 6 days until AF is due and this was our first cycle TTC. I'm not really getting into the science of everything yet (will probably start temping and things if it's taking a while) but for now I'm just taking vitamins and folic acid :)

I hate being in the TWW - I could swear I have had all the symptoms but I know I'm just being ridiculous! Really hoping AF doesn't show....

Hi ladies,

So glad I found this thread.
I'm 22 and trying for #2.

I came of bc pill in March, (took me 4 months to get my period again) and have been actively trying.

I'm getting so anxious and frustrated, eventhough I said I wouldn't.
I have used OPK's this cycle, and it seems like I ovulated, which will make me 6dpo now.

My son is from a previous relationship and 4yrs old.

I would love to have a TTC buddy...

Good luck to you all, and FX this is a lucky thread.:flower:

I totally feel your pain - I'm determined to wait until AF shows (or doesnt) before taking a test but I'm soooo impatient! Haha. Good luck! :)

Hi all!

So glad i found this thread too.

I'm 20 and currently TTC my 1st little bean since March. No luck so far although we did have a chemical on our last cycle so I'm just hoping its not going to be too long until I'm pregnant!

I would definitely love to have a TTC buddy because I feel so alone in this whole process. Obviously my husband is involved :p But he's more lets just try it naturally and not talk about it whereas I want to talk and just obsess!

FX to all!

Hi all!

So glad i found this thread too.

I'm 20 and currently TTC my 1st little bean since March. No luck so far although we did have a chemical on our last cycle so I'm just hoping its not going to be too long until I'm pregnant!

I would definitely love to have a TTC buddy because I feel so alone in this whole process. Obviously my husband is involved :p But he's more lets just try it naturally and not talk about it whereas I want to talk and just obsess!

FX to all!

Well this is a great place to talk and obsess, I'll happily obsess right along with you.
Sorry to hear it was just chemical, but hopefully it won't take to long to catch an egg that sticks!

Honeycomb- Totally makes sense to me to just stay sort of relaxed on the science bit for a while, and then to get a little more intensive if it takes a while.Fingers X'd that you get a :bfp: quickly.

Kempster - I'm glad you found this thread too! I have a good feeling about this thread. Feels lucky to me!:thumbup:

AFM, I am 5 dpo according to Fertility Friend with ovulation on CD 12). Hoping we caught the egg this cycle but have had some weird bleeding on CD 14 and last night after :sex: on CD 16. My temps have stayed up though, so I guess I'll just have to see what happens or wait for AF.

I feel this thread is lucky too! I was going to start one myself today but found this instead!

Although my ticker says otherwise( I will need to change that!) I'm 4dpo today! So in the dreaded TWW now.

When we started trying I thought oh its okay I'll be pregnant by my birthday (My birthday is in June). At school, youre taught that a guy only has to be in the same room as you and you get pregnant but after 6 months I'm like I want my BFP now!

I'm really not a patient person. I wanted to start trying straight away after we were married but we didn't have the money after spending a fortune on the wedding and the new house so I had my implant removed in March and am still TTC'ing.

I just want to get out there and start buying baby clothes and finally buy the pram I want!

:winkwink: Hope this is the charm I need for lucky cycle.

Don't feel bad ladies, we've been TTC #2 for over a year now (which i think is the longest for this thread so far), so as excruciating as it may be I totally can say from experience that sometimes it just doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like. That being said, hoping you all don't have much longer to wait! Lets see some :bfp: 's up in here!!

LittleOne- I totally know what you mean about just wanting to go shopping for clothes and baby gear. I haven't wanted to spend money on OPK's because I'd rather get a bunch of cute stuff when we finally catch our sticky bean, of course with the amount of time it's taking I'm thinking about starting to use them next cycle.

Glad I have a place to hang out and chat and vent for the rest of the TWW. It's mind-numbing.

Hi everyone! :flower: I'm also 22 and ttc #1. Its nice knowing there are people my age ttc too! My dh and I have been ntnp for a year and TTC actively for 1 cycle and I am now 23 days late but i'm getting BFN's. Dr wouldn't do a blood test until i'm 5 weeks late!

Hi everyone! :flower: I'm also 22 and ttc #1. Its nice knowing there are people my age ttc too! My dh and I have been ntnp for a year and TTC actively for 1 cycle and I am now 23 days late but i'm getting BFN's. Dr wouldn't do a blood test until i'm 5 weeks late!

Hi sparkles! I thought the same thing when I found threads with ladies in their twenties TTC. There are more of us than you'd think!

23 days late is a long time. i know it can be really frustrating. I had a 46 day cycle not that long ago and it just made me crazy. I kept getting BFN's and couldn't figure out what was going on. Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon. Maybe your hormones just aren't high enough to show? A blood test will really help, so not too much longer and you can maybe find something out that way. Either way, I hope you figure it out soon. I hate being in the limbo of the unknown.

I do too, especially when the dr tells you to treat yourself like you are pregnant...she admitted she was just as confuses as we were because i'm never late. I always have a 28/29 cycles. I've had a lot of pulling in my lower right side so hopefully its a good sign!

Do you do any temping or charting? I'd be interested to see what a chart for your current cycle looks like.

no :( I stopped charting about 3 months ago. I was so determined to have a baby that's all I thought about and what my world revolved around so I decided to stop.

no :( I stopped charting about 3 months ago. I was so determined to have a baby that's all I thought about and what my world revolved around so I decided to stop.

I can totally understand that. I'm becoming entirely to obsessed with my charts and temps, but with really irregular cycles I'm finding it helpful (of course maddening at the same time.)

It's good that you realized it was making you stressed and taking over and stopped if you feel like that's what is best. I was just curious.

Still, hoping you find some answers soon.:hugs:

Yeah, it was making me go mad hahah. I was constantly looking up symptoms, temping, charting, etc. I would have line eye on every test. It was crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->