Bug!?!

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Does anyone have or have had this bug that is going round? Myles started being sick and having diarrhoea last Saturday and now has a cough and cold, he has antibiotics and does seem to be getting a little better but I started with it the day after him and I still feel like death :( does anyone know how long it lasts for please I am so fed up, we haven't been out the house in a week :(

It seems weird to have antibiotics for that kinda bug, but I'm not a doctor so I have no idea.
I have been ill since Thursday with a cold, feeling sick (not being but I've got a very strong stomach). I have still got the drags of it, earache, sore throat and still feeling kinda sick.

I really hope you feel better soon !

Ive got it too. Have had it since saturday night. Ive stopped bein sick now but still feel really ill. My poor baby has croup too :( xx

OMG I feel even worse today my sinuses are all blocked up and I have a sore throat, will this ever end? :(

Exact same here hun! The bugs gonna way but now it feels like a really bad cold and sore throat :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->