bugaboo cameleon vs bugaboo bee

loz

Reaction score
i have got a bugaboo cameleon, i like it but oh and harrison hates it, when i sit him in the upright position it just seems to up iykwim and he nearly falls out! so i have to keep him on the middle which is on a slant and he hates it because he wants to sit up. im gutted because i have bought the new bugaboo cam thinking it must of been the old one that did this

problem is i cant push him round crying because he hates it so i need to get rid :( i love the fact i can dress the bugaboo up so im wondering whats the bee like?

Daft question maybe but do you have him facing you or forwards?
Only ask as my LO now hates facing me (even with my make up on :haha:) and squirms and cries in all the positions but loves facing forwards on the middle setting as he is just so nosey :blush:
I wouldn't spend more money on another pram though incase he is just going to dislike all of them. Have you tried him in a cheapy forward facing too? We had a 'holiday' buggy which my mum now keeps at hers - it doesn't even recline but he loves it :shrug:

Gah - boys :hugs:

he is facing me but i will try him forward facing later, i had a dazzle and he loved that but its just so boring i want something funky. but its not fair to keep him in something he hates for the sake of it looking good so if he wont settle in it i will have to get rid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->