Bugaboo chameleon anyone?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Been looking in my local ads for a nice pram at a nice price lol. I planned only to look for now, as I don't like to buy anything until I've had my 20 wk scan (less than 2 weeks away) plus we are due to move house and the idea being I could narrow down my choices by 'window shopping'.

I had an icandy peach last time, which was good until the cable in the handle snapped :( . We sold that pram but I kept my maxi cosy car seat, so I was looking at what that could fit on with different makes. I came across the bugaboo chameleon and liked the idea of being able to change the colours easily.

Anyway, I found one locally at too good to miss price and I'm going to see it tomorrow. Anyone with experience with them or have any opinions on them pls?

I had a bugaboo frog with my ds 10 years ago and have the chameleon 3 with my dd and I can honestly say they are the best pushchairs I've ever owned. Lovely to push, all terrain plus they hold their value should you want to re sell in the future. The hood is lovely and protects baby well from the sun and my dd loves the bucket seat, it's really padded and she always looks really comfortable. I know it's not important but they look really nice too. The only issues are i have are folding it is a little tricky and it means the frame can get a scratched easily and if the seat is in rear facing it makes hanging a changing bag on the handle difficult. Other than that I really do have nothing bad to say about them.

Amazing pram! I've had lots of Prams with my three but have had the bugaboo for a long time. It's so easy to push, feels very sturdy and looks comfy. The basket can be a bit tricky especially in carry cot mode (it's hard to access).

Great thank u ladies xxx

I'm going to see it soon, just hope it's all in good condition. I'll update later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->