Bugaboo owners....

bumpity

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking of buying one of these. Please can I have some honest opinions by those of you that have one???

Thanks x

I have bought one for this baby.... to be honest I haven't had a good old proper shot of it yet, although I was down at MIL's yesterday having a play with it and have used the one in Mothercare and John Lewis and I LOVE it!

They are really light, easy to use (once you get used to it) and really easy to manouver.

Also I will be buying all the tailored fabrics for it so that I can have a different coloured pram every day! This will stop me getting bored of it I think, with my first daughter I had 6 prams/buggies in total!!!

xxx

The only thing that i know is from a nanny who hates it.. i dont have much idea why she just says that its impractical and told me not to get one as she hates it :shrug:

oooooh I'm getting one! Had a demo at mothercare and it seemed to be everything we wanted so we are going for it!

I just can't decide what colours to go for :dohh:

I have bought one for this baby.... to be honest I haven't had a good old proper shot of it yet, although I was down at MIL's yesterday having a play with it and have used the one in Mothercare and John Lewis and I LOVE it!

They are really light, easy to use (once you get used to it) and really easy to manouver.

Also I will be buying all the tailored fabrics for it so that I can have a different coloured pram every day! This will stop me getting bored of it I think, with my first daughter I had 6 prams/buggies in total!!!

xxx

taperjeangirl. Can I be nosey and ask why you went through 6 prams/buggies??? Was it because you like one to go with all your outfits :rofl: or was it because you couldn't find one to fit all your needs? I promise I'm not being cheeky - we just can't decide which to go for as different ones fit different needs and tbh I'm not sure which needs are going to be most important at the end of the day - it could go either way. OH and as the two I want are both ultra expensive, Hubbie says I can't have both!!!!

xxx

taperjeangirl. Can I be nosey and ask why you went through 6 prams/buggies??? Was it because you like one to go with all your outfits :rofl: or was it because you couldn't find one to fit all your needs? I promise I'm not being cheeky - we just can't decide which to go for as different ones fit different needs and tbh I'm not sure which needs are going to be most important at the end of the day - it could go either way. OH and as the two I want are both ultra expensive, Hubbie says I can't have both!!!!

LOL!!

I think I went through so many because i didn't look at practicality at the time....
and I get bored of things really easy!

The bugaboo is the only one I have really loved from the start, I considered the Quinny Buzz because it was cheaper, but found the back wheels to be really wide.

I think the most important things about a pram/buggy are saftey, comfort and ease of use and the Bugaboo has all that, and it folds down quite small as it really easy to take the wheels off if you need to, it fits in a New Minis boot if that gives you an idea of size!

LOL you would think I work for Bugaboo advertising!! :blush:

I was thinking about getting a Bugaboo but i think they look really flimsy so I'm getting the quinny instead :)

I've got the Cameleon. My best friend had the Frog and she loved it. Another friend had the Cameleon and loved it too. I used the Frog when I had my friends little girl and I found it really easy. I've had mine in carry cot, pushchair and car seat mode and I've dismantled it and re assembled really easily each time!!
It fits in my car perfectly so we'll see how it pans out when I start using it properly.

x

I've bought the cameleon too, but it has not arrived yet, can't wait till it does!

Im thinking of getting the bugaboo cameleon but its looks quite big. So im thinking of gettin the bee. I still have until Nov to decide.

Im thinking of getting the bugaboo cameleon but its looks quite big. So im thinking of gettin the bee. I still have until Nov to decide.

My friend has the bee and absolutely loves it! She showed me it and they are really cool!

I've got a cameleon with beige, red and pink fabrics to change and a dark grey base.... I'd heard good things about them and always loved them!!!! I can't wait to use it! x x

We just got our Bee in yellow and it is the cutest thing ever! It's more compact than the Cameleon, so it's easier to carry down stairs, fit in narrow spaces and store. It is also easier to fold than the Cameleon because it folds in one part.

It's great in the city but not so good in muddy, sandy or snowy terrain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->