Buggy advice?

chipsticks

Reaction score
(Sorry if this is the wrong place!)

Does anyone know if the Phil and teds buggies can have the lascal buggy board attached when the tandem seat is attached? The website says they fit but doesn't mention if it's with the tandem seat?

I don't think you would be able to safely manoeuvre the buggy if you had the board on the back aswel as 2 children in the buggy! I have only seen the board attached when in single mode.

thanks ladies....looks like I'll have to rethink my choice! when this one comes along my son will be 2 and my daughter will be in school..it's a fair walk (well it would be for the kids) so I'll need wheels for everyone!

Hi how old will your daughter be.. Would she manage riding her scooter to school and back.. It's fun for her and not as hard as just walking the whole distance?

Hi how old will your daughter be.. Would she manage riding her scooter to school and back.. It's fun for her and not as hard as just walking the whole distance?

she'll be 4 next week...she's slightly dodgy on her scooter (tho that could change by October!) I tend to get stressed when it comes to being late so I think a buggy board would be best so i don't fight with the poor child!

You might be surprised how much your eldest will have come along by then Hun I know I was. With the kids it's about a 45 minute walk to our school and my 4 year old also has learning disabilities so isn't always the most willing or emotionally sound of little boys but he quite enjoys the walk now and we do just fine but I have my 3 year old in the pushchair. When this baby arrives at the end of October I will have a new pushchair for baby and 3 year old who will then have only just turned 4 will go on a buggy board. I don't think you'll have much choice other than for eldest to walk Hun as any double pushchair with a toddler already in it will be too difficult to manoeuvre with a 4 year on board as well xx

she'll be 4 next week...she's slightly dodgy on her scooter (tho that could change by October!) I tend to get stressed when it comes to being late so I think a buggy board would be best so i don't fight with the poor child!

Also as I have found, the problem you have is getting the scooter back home again when you are pushing a pram plus a lot of schools (in the uk) don't allow scooters in the playground X

Personally I'd start encouraging her walking from now so by October it'll be a breeze for her. My son was out of his pushchair when my next came along and wouldn't use a buggy board either. He wasn't quite 2. They soon learn, adapt and their strength increases xx

The double baby jogger can have a buggy board on the back 😀👌

Ah it was just a thought.. We're in the north east England and our school allows us to leave any wheel able device at the school for the day which I suppose is a big help :)
I hope you manage to sort something as posters have said a double pushchair is hard enough to to push with out adding a buggy board

Missyme I think it's fantastic that the school allow that! Would be such a help if all schools could do it.

I never had a buggy board on it but I can vouch for the baby jogger city mini double being a fantastic pushchair! I absolutely loved it. Even though it's side by side it's one of the most narrow on the market and it's just excellent in every sense in my opinion. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->