Buggy help please

Angelmiss3

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need for some help ladies.
I'm 35 weeks and I haven't got a buggy :( this is my first baby and so confused.
I've looked up guides, asked for advice but I'm still having trouble.

So I'm looking for some help :)

People keep telling me to get a 3-1 travel system because it will cost me less in the long run, is this true? What's the pros and cons to it.

I'm really looking for one that can be used from birth upwards so one that can face me, but also face the other way. I also want one that has storage underneath enough to fit like milk or some heavy little bits.

I'm also wanting one that can fit in a small car boot.

Now weight is what I'm confused about. What would you say is a lightweight buggy? I want one that I can push up a hill and a grass bank so can't be to heavy to push. Thanks :) I really appreciate it!!

I would think an important thing to look for would be to work out what you're most likely going to use it for?
Are you more likely to use public transport or your own vehicle? What size car do you have?

Would you rather have one where you can use the seat immediately from birth or with a carrycot (which probably makes it more difficult to get into a small car)?
Do you live in the city or country? That will make a difference on the kind of wheels or suspension.
Do you want to be able to put a car seat into it or just the seat?
What kind of budget do you have?

I don't know if you've googled, but this might also help you;
https://www.mumsnet.com/guides/pushchairs-from-birth

I have purchased a Bugaboo Donkey, which includes a carrycot, seat and can fit a car seat in it. It's quite heavy and needs a larger car to fit. But it can extend to fit a second seat if you have multiples or more children. Bugaboo is an expensive brand, but is well known for their quality. But to be honest, I mainly chose it because it was reduced to just £449, which is about £500/£600 off the RRP. :thumbup:

Hope this all helps!

I second bugaboo, I have a cameleon, and they're amazing x x

I've got an icandy peach jogger and I love it. I've used it in the city, and in the woods. I live up a steep hill and push it up just fine. I don't drive, so needed a large shopping basket. My mum has a small car, and it fits into her boot. It's a three wheeler travel system. You have the carrycot, the stroller seat and can put a car seat on it. Suspension is fantastic, lo slept all through the woods walk over bumpy ground. It can face either way so as they grow they can face the world. I haven't found anything I don't like about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->