Buggy question

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
How old does your baby have to be before you put him/her into the buggy instead of the pram?

Tristan is rapidly outgrowing the pram/travel system mode of the Silvercross
3D. He is quite a long baby and when I put him into the pram, he seems quite squished into it. When is it advisable to put him into the buggy? The back of the buggy lowers back, so he can still lie down.

xxx

i think jack was about 3 months
i some times still uses the car seat attachment now!
but he loves facing out to the world and seeing everything he hated being led down in the carrycot!

I know that if it lies right back properly then they can go in a buggy from birth so I would say he's fine to go in it now hon xx

maddi went in hers over 6months, but that was only because the carry cot bit was very big.

i would say as long as he's strapped in and like you said it can lay down, then i would give it a go now :) x

Jacob was just under 3 months he couldnt lie flat do to reflux so hated the pram so i had to use wedges etc which in the end drove me made so i put him in the buggy with it lying a bit flat at the black and he LOVES it now....he has no problem going in his pram now before he would scream the whole way XxX

my buggiesfrom mothercare cost £100 and reclines pretty far back- sutable from birth, its silvercross- salsa if u wann look on the site x

hey, ive just started using our new pushchair-elliot is 5 months old now. he loves people watching in it now!

keely.

Hi, we have the Silvercross 3D too.
Aidan has outgrown the pram liner and we're currently using the 3D as a travel system.
I'm thinking of moving him into the pushchair around 4 months +. I still like to see him at the moment.

As long as it lies flat babies can go in most pushchair's from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->