BUGS ONLY - BabyandBump's New Look

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Really pleased to see many of you after a little exploring liking the changes. It's really not that bad We are still interested in all your constructive feedback given on the discussion thread and there have been some great responses and suggestions, keep them coming!

I don't want any bugs or errors to be long among the chat so I have opened this thread for BUG reports only. When reporting a bug/error giving as much detail as possible and a screen shot if applicable is extremely useful.

Please leave your report and leave the rest with us.

Thankies ladies

Wobbles
x

Hi Wobbles,

I am unable to edit posts, use any of the editing features, see or use smilies, thank posts, reply with quotes, view pictures or see the "currently feeling" images.

I can see them all on my mobile and on my DH's laptop, but not mine. It was fine last night, but not today.

I have cleared my cache and rebooted, but to no avail. I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 on a Window's Vista pc.

I have attached two screen shots of what I see when trying to post and when viewing. Hopefully they will show up as I can't see them!

Hopefully this can be sorted. Thank you x

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20
Also, this is what I get while trying to view a picture...

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
Ooops I posted this in the wrong thread...

I may have a bug (or just incompetence from me lol)

When using the mobile skin on my phone (mad props for that btw :thumbup: my phone thanks you hehe) I can't click on any subforums in the TTC area, I can see where they are, but for some reason I can't choose any of them? Is it just me, or are the boxes too small to choose maybe? I tried to zoom in but it also wont let me do that :(

Not my report, but plucked it from the other thread so it can be seen. Screenshots are included aswell :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/announc...1-babyandbumps-new-look-161.html#post13353126

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm viewing from my iPad and can't see anyone's profiles, tickers, signatures, etc. anymore? I also don't see the option for a proper reply, just the quick one. It was working fine yesterday.

>>>>> Sorry, but found the answer in a different thread - just needed to select the desktop version at the bottom of the page. That's sleep deprivation for you:-D

Hi Wobbles,

After logging on this morning everything seems to be back to normal. Strange!

Thank you though x

Hello,

not sure if this is a bug or if its supposed to happen, when not logged in certain text becomes like a sort of hyperlink and adverts pop up, thought i would mention it just in case

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 20
This isn't really a bug, but I was told to report this here. There are adverts to insensitive articles showing up in the TTC after a Loss forum. Here is a screenshot-

Attachments

• bb ss.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 25
I don't seem to be able to access GS on my phone - I just get a blank screen. Could be an issue my end but can someone take a look just in case please?

Hi Wobbles,

After logging on this morning everything seems to be back to normal. Strange!

Thank you though x
The team have a link to this thread so they can check it on a regular basis if there was a bug it probably got sorted.

:D

similar concern to ickle hand, i'm using bnb coz really upset about failing to conceive and the first things coming onto my screen are a massive pregnant bump, followed by 'momtastics' . maasively insensitive.

On the mobile site there is no ability to view the first unread post
On my Pc sometimes the boxes of the page numbers are much longer like 3x's as wide. Paticually when there are 2 pages
X

Hi There,
This is a kinda bug..

Could you update the DIV class PAGE with 100% width please, and also update
<div align="center">
<div style="width: 973px; text-align: left;">

With 100% width as well instead of the tiniest page width I've ever seen of an arbitrary figure of 973px ...

Please?!

There's also a weird space at the top of the page - a <br> or <p> that's unnecessarily there.. (I'm viewing in Safari for Mac). Can't find that in your code, must be driven by your CSS but I'm not going to start debugging that now as I'm just about off to bed!

Tx

Thanks!
Tx

When I post a 'quick reply' from the mobile site my tickers are not displayed....if I then go back in and edit it I get the option to tick the box to show my ticker each time...is there not the option to change this in settings for mobile, or should it be happening automatically?

Also should I be able to see others tickers when I access the site from my mobile as I can't?

And how do you find the last unread thread on a subscribed thread on mobile version?

Other than this the mobile version seems quite quick to load :thumbup:

I keep trying to post in a thread and it just seems to time out and displays a blank white screen instead of posting my message... massively frustrating!

ETA: The thread is https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/764444-want-signature-help-me-out.html

ETA2: Don't worry, it seems to be working now. :dohh:

I can save anyone's pics or avatars with an iPhone. :( not that I was going out my way to nick someone's pics, I happened to save a pic with quote on a stretch mark thread in the Toddler section.

Then I realised I shouldn't be able to do that on the normal forum

In the mobile version. When you "thank" a post it resets you back to the first post again so you have to scroll back to Where I was reading!! If you could thank the post and just stay Where you are ghat would be great! Also as others have said, we need the ability to see first unread post
Thanks al xx

Is anybody actually looking at these reports?! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"