BUGS ONLY - BabyandBump's New Look

Yes we are looking :) I do beleive the tech team have the link to this thread aswell.

Oh good thanks! I was just wondering if there was somewhere else I should have posted! It's driving me mad having to go back in to edit to show my sig on mobile!

Everytime the all saints ad comes up it stops my page loading :thumbup:

There's a comic like advert that pops up to cover the whole screen and even if you 'x' it, it just pops back up again. I ended up having to navigate away from the page I was on

Marley this sounds like one of the McDonald's ones - Could you take a screen shot for me please and post it on this thread?

x

If I come across it again I'll try and figure out how lol. Someone else posted on the 'new look' thread about the same advert

Not sure if this is linked to the site or to my browser (safari), but sometimes, when I load a page, it doesn't seem to load properly and my cursor becomes a wee hand permanently and won't click on any of the forums or threads. I actually have to close the page and try again. This has only started happening since the changeover.

Me again! For the last two days, sometimes when I click into a forum it all loads and then I'm taken back to the main page! It took me 3 attempts this morning to get into this help area. It's not doing it all the time, but when it does it's really annoying.

Marley I had this problem with the loading then taking me back to the same page. What browser are you using?

It keeps redirecting me to the homepage randomly, even when I haven't clicked on anything (just scrolling, or sometimes not even doing anything!) It's getting really annoying now..

And also wondering where the mobile site has gone - or if it's in development again?

Hi wobbles,

I'm finding that when i click on to a new thread i have to keep refreshing the page to get the updated post! also when i write on a post it doesnt show untill i refresh it.

thanks

lyns

Hi wobbles i cant seem to get on to other threads this keeps popping up ...

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/bnb-1.jpg

its say "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window"

i have closed down all web pages, reset my computer and it still keeps happening!

could you be of any help?

thanks

lynsey x

Having the same issue as a couple of the other girls, I will be reading a thread and will be randomly taken back to the home page, sometimes multiple times. It has happened all morning and I'm over it! It's taken me 5 mins and hitting 'back' 6 times after it has randomly sent me to the homepage for no reason that many times, just to get to the end of this thread to see if anyone has had the same problem. It's ridiculous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->