Bulge just outside vagina

Emsabub

Reaction score
Hi ladies, feeling a bit embarrassed but just wondered if anyone could help me?

I noticed earlier today by chance that there is a bulge when you look at my bits. My first thought was a prolapse since I've heard of them before and maybe it was a rectocele, but are they inside or outside the vagina? I know I'm at increased risk for one seeing as I'm overweight and have suffered with chronic constipation for a VERY long time (virtually my whole life) but just wondered if anyone had any experiences? I did press it back and it didn't hurt, nothing hurts, I just noticed it by checking my stitches had definitely gone.

I really hope it isn't that but it's looking like it. If it is though, are they easily repairable? I'll be seeing the sexual health clinic on Monday to check it over too. Thank you! :)

They are fairly easily repaired. Some women have just done a lot of kegels and pelvic floor exercises and fix them that way. Definitely mention it to a health professional. They will be able to give you some ideas of what to do. :)

Thanks Justplay😊 I'm going to see my GP tomorrow seeing as I need to go to my Drs baby clinic anyway so hopefully they can tell me what's up!

I have this. I thought it was a prolapse too but my OB thinks it is related to how I was stitched up after my first delivery. He said I can have it removed if it is bothersome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->