bulk of 0-3month boy clothes and Tommee tippie bottles!

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Iv cleared out all Leo's too small clothes and have put together this bundle. I would want it to go as a set all together to one person or in sets of whats in each picture. We got way too much 0-3mnth stuff and he's hardly worn any of it :dohh: so its all in great condition. Its all from a smoke free/pet free home and will all be washed in non bio and ironed before posting. Il accept paypal payment only and would be grateful if you could cover the fees :flower: would love a quick sale as we need to have a good clearout! https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n564/inge91/DSCF0233.jpg

Thanks for looking :flower:
Also 4 260ml tommee tippee bottles with the original sized teats they came with (0-3month size I think) all sterilised and stored away not being used so would like £4 posted for all four please :flower: Thanks for looking!

bump!
Open to offers no as need to go. would like to sell the items in groups or as a bulk :flower:needs to go asap!

How much for daddy little superstar outfit posted please? Thanks

just the shirt or the vest and 2 bottoms too? if just the vest id say £1? if all four id say £3.
:flower:

Will do £10 posted for all 12 baby vests!:flower:

I no you want to sell as a bundle but... ! How much for the cowprint sleeper? posted?. lol.

I have a very very SLIGHT.... =P ok HUGE obsession with cowprint anything babyfied. ^^ Im achuly willing my LO to grow bigger JUST so he can fit in his cowprint vests! =P
But, ive just noticed you want paypal only and I dont have one. so thanks for getting back to me, but I canna buy it xx

vests are gone so only have the body suits and bits from the last picture left x

open to offers on everything now. PM me if im not online to ask any questions x

does that mean the cowprint sleepsuit is available?can i have it just selling a bag and then ill have the money to get it its gorge

If open to offers would you do all 3 sleepsuits for £4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->