Bum engaged..?

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
So as most you know, my stubborn lil madam is breech and has been in this same damn position since like wk 22....

But, the last week or so it's really felt like she's been trying to turn.
Sometimes when she's fidgeting, my hips really ache and feel like they're being pushed against. And if I try to give her a gentle nudge when she's really poking out, then it causes pressure against my hips.

Do you think it's possible that her bums got stuck in my pelvis..? Has anyone else had a breech baby engage - is it even possible?? what does it feel like?? If her bum has engaged I wanna try and get it out lol

Thanks xx

No idea are u having a scan soon to find out where she is ?

I had a scan last Monday which only showed that shes still breech.
They are (hopefully) trying an ECV next Monday, where I'll have to have a scan first..

I just want her to turn and/or come before then because the hospital keep on mucking us about :cry:

Yes breech babies can engage. My daughter was fully engaged bum first but no-one knew till she was coming out lol! I had her naturally cos of her being undiagnosed. Hope baba turns for you xxx

Have you looked at the Spinning Babies website? On there you can find a position called the Breach Tilt, it's designed to get baby out of your pelvis. Also going swimming and doing lots of handstands is meant to help as well.

Yeah I've seen that spinning babies website and tried the position where you lean off the sofa yesterday... It felt like it really helped move her up a little, only problem is it really put a lot of pressure on my lower back and I couldnt keep it going for long!

Have had really bad pressure / a pushing down feeling across the whole of my hips and lower back for days now. Even standing hurts a bit.

My little man was engaged bum first, i had a failed ecv so was booked for a section BUT it is worth saying when i had my section i was diagnosed as bicornuate so they said that this is why he didn't turn. When i had the ecv the consultant said that is usually really successful, also said i would be scanned before section as my baby could turn on his own when ready, was only after section i was told he'd had no chance.
This baby is breech and i don't think he will turn but like i said that is down to my stupid uterus.

Chances are chick that your baby will either turn herself or will turn with the ecv so try not to worry, sending you lots of upside down vibes sweetie, good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->