Bum wind!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is it normal for baby to have ALOT of bum wind. Caitlin farts loads and it appears to hurt & upset her. She burps well after feeds but pumps all day!

Nathan always has since he was born although it's never seemed to hurt him. He laughs when he does it now, typical male :dohh: :lol:

Bethanie has always had it, but been mostly good with getting it out than trapped wind. She doesn't get a lot but has the odd cry and locomotion sound trumping.

Im amazed Lilys babygrows havent got holes where her bum is the amount she does! I assumed it was normal - inherited off her Daddy!

xx

Its normal, Ellie thinks its funny!

Sometimes it hurts depending howlong wind has been in the gullet .... I find if Ellie or maddie have a gripey tum i give them woodwards gripe water

xxx

livvys the same! its quite embarrassing when a friend is holding her and she lets off! the doctor just said that she has a good system and its normal and healthy.

Olivia farts constantly. luckily it dosent ever seem to bother her. She gives a little mile when she has done it and pulls funny faces when she does it in the bath due to the bubbles.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"