Bumbo seats

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
How many of you are going to let your baby/have let your kids in the past use those Bumbo seats? I really like them, but I'm getting mixed reviews. Some people are telling me they're the best things since sliced bread, some others are telling me that they're dangerous. What do you think?

i had one with my daughter and she just found it annoying lol she prefered her swing.

to be honest, i found myself watching her all the while she was in it. a few times she managed to grab onto somthing and pull herself over making her fall flat on her face!

I've just started putting Sam in his in the last couple of weeks and he loves it! I don't leave him in there for long but it's great if I'm doing something and want to know he's safe - he's far too small to get out of it at the moment. I was sorting out some clothes yesterday on the floor of his room and he just sat in it watching me and giggling!

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Caitlin/IMG_0618.jpg

I think they are great for small uses .... she was up there btw for the shortest time - we moved her to take pics lol!!

Anyway she sits in hers with a tray to eat sometimes, whist I need to take her whist I get a shower and more!

Basically like everything use sense and not place them ontop of things *see demonstration above* .... :rofl: :blush:

Caitlin loves her swing BUT thats more dangerous imo - she gets out, wiggles loads! I mean she has gone out backwards heads on floor or slipped out infront of it :dohh: tbh we have a variety of things so shes not in the same thing constantly (swing, bouncer, bumbo, jumperoo, highchair, play mat).

I was just going to say ...

"Ask wobbs, whenever i see a pic of Caitlin shes in her lil pink bumbo lol"

I got the BebePod with the removable little tray. I guess well see in a few how it pans out for Keira..

This is a picture off their website.
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/Langfuhr/bebepod.jpg

Wobbles, I just want to say your daughter is the cutest kid. Especially in that seat, she looks so happy in it haha.

I think I'm going to get one to try it, but if he/she starts falling over in it, I'm going to have to put a stop to it. But feel free to keep posting your opinions, because if I hear a lot of people think they're dangerous, I'll probably not waste my money.

Here's my little man having fun in his:

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/lynnmarkandsam/Bumbo-1.jpg

Wobbles - Caitlin looks gorgeous in hers!

Ah, my friend has one of those for her baby (4 months) I've just never heard it called that.

As far as I know they are perfectly safe, just don't leave the baby unattended (like in any other situation really) and be careful if you have them on a table or something as we all know the power of a baby who suddenly decided it wants something!!!!

Caitlin is incredibly cute in there Wobbles! Is she about 6 mths?

and one more... :D

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/lynnmarkandsam/Bumbo2.jpg

A friend of mine had one and said they are wonderful, her little boy loved it!! I will be definitely getting one for my LO.

My youngest 3 have all loved them.. they really are great; I've not had any problems with them- found them really safe and useful. I'd recommend them!

Wobbles, I just want to say your daughter is the cutest kid. Especially in that seat, she looks so happy in it haha.

I think I'm going to get one to try it, but if he/she starts falling over in it, I'm going to have to put a stop to it. But feel free to keep posting your opinions, because if I hear a lot of people think they're dangerous, I'll probably not waste my money.
I believe the story behind this is the cautions instructions - at one point they were recalled simply because they had not added an idiots guide to keeping an eye on your child whist in the seat - like everything really!

Like I say hun these things can happen in almost everything - most of my stuff has pros and cons :D

& thankies :happydance:shes a nutter!

Here's my little man having fun in his:

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/lynnmarkandsam/Bumbo-1.jpg

Wobbles - Caitlin looks gorgeous in hers!

This picture is ace :lol: How did you get the background all black?!

& thanks x

This picture is ace :lol: How did you get the background all black?!

& thanks x

Thank you! I just put the seat on the sofa (safe, honestly :blush:) with a black throw over it! x

I never used one, but as long as you're sensible you should be fine

I remember that picture of Caitlin! She is such a cutie...and in that purple bumbo chair :cloud9:

Ii think i'm gonna get it for mine and see how it works for her.If she likes it,how does she reacts to it.But I heard from people that it's a great thing.I never heard someone saying that it's no good. xxx

I'm getting one of these!
We went too Mothercare over the weekend, & seen them!
They feel sooo nice, dead squidgy & look so cool.

:)

my mums friends little girl has one she is 2 but has brittle bones so is the size and has the physical development of a 6 month old and she loves heres it enables her to sit up with her brother and sister and play with themxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->