Bumbo seats

My OH's sis has one but her little girl didnt take to it ... so i might pinch hers and see how i get on, then if baby likes it i'll buy it one of its own!!

Donna i spent ages in mothercare squidging one of them haha!!

Oh, so many beautiful babies, well done ladies! he he
Yep we're also going to give one a go, the seat does look good!

My OH's sis has one but her little girl didnt take to it ... so i might pinch hers and see how i get on, then if baby likes it i'll buy it one of its own!!

Donna i spent ages in mothercare squidging one of them haha!!

Haha, Me too!!!!

I had one for my son (hes now 3). It was ok but i won't bother getting one this time (sold it on ebay!). Kian always wanted to sit up so it was great for that but he couldn't really play with things cause he would always drop his toys on the floor and couldn't reach them!! Plus if your baby had chunky legs, like kian did its difficult to get them in and out. By about 6 months he wouldn't fit!! My local sure start centre childrens centre toy library hires out things like this, so you can try before you buy!!

I think they're great. I used to use it with Bethanie for eating in and for when I was taking a shower. As long as you don't sit them in them for too long (think recommended is about 15 minutes at a time) and don't put them on tables etc unattended, they will be fine. Like anything, a bit of common sense and you're usually fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->