• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bumbo seats

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Who has them? Are they worth the money? Do your LO's like them?? Oh and what age did you start putting them in one?

they are soo worth it, Jayden loves his hes always giggling when hes in it. its also handy when your cleaning up etc. cos you can just sit them by you wile you get the job done x

Caitlyn likes hers but not for too long. I'd buy one, they're good for burping :rofl:

Yeah, i sit her in it and she burps... we call them bumbo burps, lol.

No matter how long i try to get her wind up, the bumbo always works

Katie has just started using it and shes 15weeks.
The bumbo is great and i cn get her to sit in it in the kitchen while I get on with things.
She did a dirty nappy sitting in it today and it rang down the backs of her legs onto her socks! But its the type of milk shes on, cow and gate comfort gives her dirty nappies.

Seth loves his he's been in it from about 11 weeks and Im sure its helped him with his head and sitting up. He's got really strong :)

xxx

Bella's been in hers for about a month. She LOVES it! She always poops in it and when she does it explodes. It's her favorite place to sit.

We have one and it's fabulous! Started using it when he was about 4 months - it was a hand me down.

We took it on holiday last week and it was great, we could sit him on the table wherever we went in the absence of a high chair.

Caitlyn loves hers. Now she is old enough to play with the toys on the tray she loves it even more!

Josh loves his seat, Was in it around about 3 month. But now he's found a way out :dohh:

Michael loved his bumbo...and since he's so long and lean, he could sit in his until he was like 8 months. But, he started crawling at 7 months, so he didnt really want to sit in it anymore. I know some babies legs get too big to fit into the bumbo, thats the only issue I've heard. Most babies I know LOVE their bumbos!

Michael loved his bumbo...and since he's so long and lean, he could sit in his until he was like 8 months. But, he started crawling at 7 months, so he didnt really want to sit in it anymore. I know some babies legs get too big to fit into the bumbo, thats the only issue I've heard. Most babies I know LOVE their bumbos!

hmmm Hannah's a big girl, 11 pounds 10 ounces but she's quite long as well.

Michael was about 13 lbs at her age (he was 10 lbs at birth)...so I'm sure she'll be fine! I didnt hear of babies less than 6 months having trouble fitting their legs into them. I think Hannah will love it!

Personally, I don't think they're worth the money. Daisy is never in hers for longer than 5 minutes, she keeps trying to throw herself backwards. I bought mine for £15 off ebay, so if you get one maybe you could get a preloved one? Not so much money forked out for it then? HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->