Bumbo

Started 2 weeks ago... so 3months. She still leans weird in it... I don't think she likes it much because she stands so straight and tall in the exersaucer and her Rainforest Jumperoo thingy. I have it on the large center island in the kitchen so I can watch her while I make dinner.

Also around 2-3 weeks ago, and I also put her up in the kitchen so I get some time to make dinner! She tends to lean forward a bit though...before I found her head was tipping back, but now she kind of pulls herself forward a bit, so need to keep a close eye on her.

3 mths - he has never been that keen on it though - since the day we got it he learned how to arch his back & loosen himself so he almost tips over backwards:dohh:
He is getting to like it a little more now, & has the tray to keep him in a little better :blush:

Actually - thinking of it, the Fimble toy we had given to us has sat in it more than Jack has :rofl:

Alex wasn't very keen on the bumbo that somebody lent to us, his legs are too chunky, lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->