mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
It's been announced!!

https://www.youtube.com/cottonbabies

What do you think?

I'm a bit disappointed tbh:growlmad:

Snaps, thats it...:shrug:

Yeah me too...snaps, replaceable elastic and 3 new even lighter colors....couldn't they have done prints? Or more variety of colors?? Why always yellow, green, blue or pink shades?

I'm glad they didn't fully take away the pockets that so many love though

im disappointed too, loads of hype for that?!!!!

Argh!!! i'm still waiting for the film to stream!! i've just got to the name reveal!

I was hoping for some prints but replaceable elastic is a good idea.

Disapointed, it isn't that different, I thought Cotton Babies would realise their only real competion is Issy's and start with prints.

Oh Well. Maybe next time

Dissapointing!!

Ah well,now I can go and buy loads of cheap V3's.Woop woop x

I guess I'm a bit disappointed- I figured it would just be snaps but was hoping there would be more to the "big announcement". I suppose I'm happy about the replaceable elastics and bigger sizing since I've got a big baby, but the changes aren't enough to make me rush out to upgrade our v3s to v4s. I mean really all they`ve done is fix the major flaws iykwim :shrug:

A bit anti-climatic. It only makes me feel :growlmad: that snaps weren't an option when we first invested in our BGs V3's.

Don't like the new colours, it must be said. Hmmm. I don't think I'll bother upgrading. But the BG lady seems really nice! :)

Babipur prize draw if your interested

Copied from facebook!
bumGenius 4.0 @ £14.99 available to pre order from BabiPur in the next half hour !! The first 50 orders get entered into our prize draw to win 5 x bumGenius V 4.0 !

I'm not at all surprised that there are no prints. Disappointed that the new colours are so pale, though. Not surprised about the snaps or the upgraded aplix, and if I think about it not surprised about the elastic thing since I believe they were inundated with people complaining about elastic failure.

Such minor upgrades didn't deserve that hype. Though I wouldn't mind a couple of them because I like BG pockets and I would prefer to have snaps.

Presuming, since they are bigger, that the v3 and Flip inserts won't fit when on the largest size?

only one way to find out - i'll report back when i've tried them.

Meh. :( No prints, no red...about the only thing that would attract me is the snaps. Disappointing.

I might just start drawing on all my v3's to make my own prints if BG won't actually make us some WITH prints. Grr. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->