Bumgenius v3 x6

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have 6 bumgenius v3s for sale. A couple are slightly stained, this may come out with an extra soak & hang out in the sun (when we get some). I also have the 6 additional boosters that came with them. 4 are a very pale mint green colour and 2 are a brighter green. They have been used and washed lots but fine for someone needing some cheap extras or someone wanting to try cloth without spending too much money. I will post pictures soon. I will also include a totsbots nappy bucket mesh liner. Hoping for £15 for all (17.80 including 2nd class postage). Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• IMG_0125small.jpg
    IMG_0125small.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 9
Feel free to make me an offer, I really need these gone but would rather they went to a new home than be thrown out xx

Hi
I'm completely new to this part of babyandbump and to cloth nappies! If no one has messaged you privately I'd love to take the nappies off your hands?

Hi
I'm completely new to this part of babyandbump and to cloth nappies! If no one has messaged you privately I'd love to take the nappies off your hands?

That's great, I will private message you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->