Bump at 9 weeks or bloat???

miami8312

Mom of 2 and bump
Reaction score
Im having baby no.3 and ive got a bump already. With my youngest 7 years ago i never showed till at least 20 weeks, this time ive got a round bump already. I feel bloated but i wake up the same. Usually when im bloated in the day i wake up with a flat belly. Im not as skinny as i was 7 years ago lol but anyone else showing this early? Theres no way of hiding my pregnancy now its so obvious

Hi hon
Its bloat. I bloated so so bad with this pregnancy that I looked about 4 months at just 8 weeks. But at 11 weeks the bloat went away and my belly looked so much smaller.
Had a little bump by 13 weeks.
Not sure why we can bloat so much but it's crazy how big that bloat gets.
I did some research on it and its something to do with the hormones.
I really thought I was massive at 9 weeks but I'm now 29 weeks and when I look back at the early pregnancy photos and can now see it was bloat.
Baby is still very very very tiny and is still under the pubic bone.
Ure uterus starts to come up and out of the pubic bone at around 12 weeks and then u will get ure little bump starting.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy.
The bloat is so real. I was in maternity leggings by 10 weeks. They were a bit big but way more comfy than normol jeans.
Wishing u a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks for your reply, thats what i thought because baby is so small. Ive tried cutting out food that makes it worse but it doesnt go away. I hope it goes away in a few weeks. A baby bump is great but the bloat is horrible i feel uncomfortable.

It is uncomfortable hon. That's why I had to switch to maternity jeggings so early because my jeans wudnt do up and were just so uncomfortable.

Also things like constipation makes u bloated and very sore.
U may find it will just turn into a bump.
I'd eat what u want hon ure pregnant u deserve to treat urself every now and again xx

The bloat can be so uncomfortable at first. Don't try to cut food out though, you need to eat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->