Bump buddies wanted due 1st baby June 7th 2011 :)

klcuk3

Mummy to two Munchkins
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm due my first baby 7th June 2011 and would love a couple/few bump buddies to share the journey with :)
:flower:

Hey, I'm due June 4 according to my last period :) My booking in appointment is this sat, I have blood tests on Nov 16 and my first scan is Nov 19, can't wait!

All feels good so far, got the usual tiredness, sore boobs, bit of nausea off and on (only retched a few times) bloated etc (look v big in the evenings then small again in the morning!) Just praying we have a healthy first baby, it's all very exciting, nerve wracking and emotional isn't it! Congrats on your pregnancy x

Congrats on your pregnancy too katemarie :) It is exciting :) I had my booking today and have got my 12 week scan on 23rd Nov....had 9 week one this Tuesday which was amazing :)

Would you like to be bumpbuddies?

Thanks :happydance: Ah I am so jealous you've already had a scan! Must have been fantastic, I am counting the days down, two weeks today! You will really see a massive difference from 9 weeks to 12 weeks in terms of how baby looks.

I've really felt the growth spurt this week, not felt too bad but more twinges again and little sharp nerve pains in my thigh, which is apparently when your uterus hits a nerve... I think anyways! Going to ask the midwife tomorrow! Would love to be bumpbuddies, always good to have someone else to talk to who's so close in dates.

Will let you know how it goes on sat and hope you have a good weekend :thumbup:

Congrats on your pregnancy too katemarie :) It is exciting :) I had my booking today and have got my 12 week scan on 23rd Nov....had 9 week one this Tuesday which was amazing :)

Would you like to be bumpbuddies?

hi girls, my names angie and im due june 10th. Had my 1st scan yesterday which was lovely and very reassuring to see that little heartbeat, im 39yrs old and have jake 14 and mia 9 so really thought my baby days were over! it was a total shock to find out i was pregnant but slowly getting used to the idea, just feeling very old , utterley exhausted and very emotional, totally forgotten everything thats supposed to be happening. My partner stuart and i had booked and paid for our wedding a few months before all this happened so i'll be getting married 4 wks after baby, already bought my dress so god knows if i'll fit in it! also the honeymoon to the maldives is now out of the question! It would be great to chat to you both and compare bumps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->