• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies wanted :-) due 3rd May

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Helllooo Ladies :) Just wondered if anyone wants to be bump buddies lol! Iv seen the thread for end of may bump buddies but I dont fit in that one date wise :-( So is anyone due beginning of may? Ps Im 23, married for a year in jan and first baby although have had 3 earlymc xxxxx

I'll be your buddy, I am due May 9th but being induced 2 weeks early due to problems with my first. This is my 4th ^^

Hi i'm due 6th May and its our first as well. We have been trying for quite some time and for it finally to happen is amazing. Bring on May xx

Hi there

I'm due May 2. come and join us on this thread, we're from the end of April all the way through May x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...babies-110-jelly-babies-4-boys-4-girls-x.html

Aww ty prolifer and loulou :) and jules ill pop on now lol!! Zxxxxx

I'll join in too if you want one more buddy! I'm due May 11th with our first little one! I'm 25 and DH and I have been married for 4 years! We were high school sweethearts, so we've actually been together for 8 1/2 years!

Are you ladies finding out what your having? We are having our u/s on Dec. 17th! I can't wait!

I'll join in too if you want one more buddy! I'm due May 11th with our first little one! I'm 25 and DH and I have been married for 4 years! We were high school sweethearts, so we've actually been together for 8 1/2 years!

Are you ladies finding out what your having? We are having our u/s on Dec. 17th! I can't wait!

Whoo join our crew lol! Our own lil thread lol! Im having a girl :) We had a private scan when I was 16 weeks :) xxxxx

Rozz1e1 I'm trying to compare our scan photos, as I noticed you're having a girl and they look very similar. Where we live they won't tell you at your scan appointment, unless you pay £99, so we are just waiting until the day xx

Can i join too? Im due may 6!

Im 25 so is oh. We've been married for almost for years.. We were ttc for 18 months before this little one finally happened...

Im so excited! Heard peanuts heartbeat again yesterday.. Best sound in the world..

How are all you ladies doing?

Can i join too? Im due may 6!

Im 25 so is oh. We've been married for almost for years.. We were ttc for 18 months before this little one finally happened...

Im so excited! Heard peanuts heartbeat again yesterday.. Best sound in the world..

How are all you ladies doing?

Ooohh my DH is 25, and weve been ttc for 4 years, had 3 MC :( and was told I was infertile and needed IVF due to having PCOS, and 3 weeks later I fond I was pregnant!
Hearing heartbeat is amazing :)
With Babybond its £79 for a gender scan and they were lovely xxxxx :happydance:
Im gonna make us a ticker lol!! xxxx

Ooh me me me!

I am due 30th April but have a feeling baby will arrive early May. I just turned 24, been married for 2 and a half years and this will be our first baby. Our 20week scan is on 10th Dec but we are staying Team Yellow :thumbup:

xx

So how are you girlies feeling? Feeling movements yet? My LO is very active after breakfast and when I am watching TV in the eve. DH put his hand on my tummy last night and babe did the biggest flutter/kick I had felt so far and he felt it! Said it felt like a trapped nerve twitch. I think he just got really lucky! xx

Hi I know my due date by the midwives is June 1st but I believe my dates are correct May 14th so can I join you all? :blush:

OOh of course huni :) How are your dates working like that lol? :)
And my LO is really wriggly, one day she is really wriggly the next day a bit quiet but all normal :) xxxx

Can I come and join too? I'm due 2nd may with our 2nd baby :) I'm 29...nearly 30 and have been married for nearly 2 years. We have a 8 month old little boy and have recently found out that this one is a boy too :) xx

My LO moves here and there.. No real pattern or time yet that I've noticed.. But its been alot more this week.. Is so exciting...can't wait until OH can feel it too..

We are also staying team yellow!

Yep, I have been getting little flutters here and there especially in the morning when I get into work (no idea why!) and then when I'm lying still in bed. They have got stronger over the last week and a half or so. It really does feel like a little muscle twitch so that's what I thought it was! I can only feel it when it happens in the same place though at the moment.

I'm feeling ok, been really lucky as no MS at all. My biggest issue is tiredness (which is lifting a little now) and peeing, which has become worse over the last week. I can pee and then feel like I need to go again 5 mins later. Must be the weight of everything I guess!

I'm 18 weeks today and expecting a little boy (our first)

x

We are trying to stay team yellow but we see so many bargains arounds regarding baby clothes in bulk for so little a price, but they are always either pink or blue orientated rather than neutral colours.

I always want to buy the clothes, but have no idea if they would look right lol

I keep getting lil things like mitts and babygrows but now im actually thinking hmmmm might need to start getting big things lol!! Lol its like i forget babies need more than clothes lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->