bump buddy anyone??

AmyandBump91

Reaction score
hiya ladies :) im due around april 6th and wondered if anyone wanted to buddy up...this is my first and im so nervous!!! :flower: xxx

Hi!
I'll be your buddy... But I'm a bit behind you! Not due till 11th may.

Hey hun I would love a buddy. I am due April 15 and it's my first too!!!! I am also so nervous :)

hi i think i am due april 7th but havent had my first scan yet so im not sure this would be my first as well

Hi,

I would love to buddy up as well. I am due April 22nd this will be my 1st and I am sooo nervous that I have already had one scan and I am booked in for another one on Wednesday! I feel pretty crazy lol.

Hi MrsBea how was your first scan? I had my first scan a week ago and saw the little heart beating it was awesome! I have another appt on Wednesday as well! I'm so happy it is all our first :) I really would love a buddy or buddies :)

:hi: Capegirl,

My 1st scan was 6 + 4 and I could see the little heart beating and it was exactly 6 + 4 and 7mm so that was fantastic my scan this week will be 7 + 4 so if it is the right size and still looking heealthy I think I will be able to calm down a bit. I am actually off to California for 2 weeks on Thursday so just wanted to make sure everything was ok before I went. Are you just having your scans for fun lol or is that how often you get them over there?

It is so hard with google and even on here with all the horrible stories that you read it is so easy to get super paranoid something is going wrong.

Have you got many symptoms?

I agree with google!! My symptoms haven't been that bad. I feel a little nauseous but only thrown up once. I am very tired though and a little bit of sore bbs, but overall I feel good :) I had a scan at 5 weeks because I had pain in my right side and they wanted to rule out ectopic.. which it wasn't! Then my OB wanted to scan at 7w2d to see the heartbeat and make sure everything was progressing which I was measured at 7w3d and it looked great! I have my first real apt on Sept 7 where I'm assuming they are going to do bloodwork, etc! I am soooo nervous and everyday that goes by I get a little calmer! Have fun in California! I have never been.. I am from Massachusetts (East Coast). Let me know how it is :) I am going to Disney in Florida on Oct 16!

Capegirl - I haven't really got any symptoms either just sore bb's and gas, no ms at all which is why I freak myself out so much I think lol.
OOh Disney will be fun baby's 1st holiday is too Disney lol lucky thing.
The 7th is Wednesday isn't it that is great I am sure once you have had that scan you will feel much less nervous. I think I will probably book myself in for another one when I get back from hols just to reassure myself, I think they could get a bit addictive though.

Amy - How are you getting on so far any symptoms or scans?

Donna - :hi: you can guide us through since you are a bit ahead.

:hi: Geegees and Lillian

Hello all!
This is my first aswell, and I'd love to buddy up with any or all of you. I'm due the 21st of April.

Aw yay I love it we all can be bump buddies! What does everyone think they are having?? I know it is early, but I have always thought that me and DH would have a girl. But I am really feeling boy. I would be happy either way :)

Hi!
I'll be your buddy... But I'm a bit behind you! Not due till 11th may.

Is it alright if I join? I am due the same day you are Geegees :) And grrrreat to see you capegirl, guess it didn't take me long to catch back up LOL
Genetically, DH has set us up for a boy, I'm hoping for a girl however :-D DH doesn't care as long as it's healthy LOL

hi all,

thats a great idea to buddy up..
i have just found out [week ago] so i am completely crazzy and soo happy.. but feel bit lost in all that, so much to read :)
have first app with a GP tomorrow so looking forward to that:)..
anyway, anyone from london, uk?

hugs to all of ya!

MrsBea23: ive got sore bbs and backache and i feel sick pretty much all the time but have only been sick once!! so not to bad!! ive had 2 scans so far on at 5+5 and didnt see anything so i panicked and one at 7+5 and see baby and heartbeat!!! :D how are you getting on??

Hi Iria im from essex so not that far from london :D how are you finding things??

xxx

Amy - It is good to know other people had early scans as well I felt like I was a bit overly nervous lol so pleased it is all looking good for you.

Senderella - We have the same due date wee hee (I o'd on CD16 so my ticker is wrong).

Geegees - Do you have something to do with racing or does your name mean something else?

How is everyone else getting on?

awwwwwww its so lovely we have all buddied up!!! just sad i cant get all names in my sig :( lol xxx

Amy - It is good to know other people had early scans as well I felt like I was a bit overly nervous lol so pleased it is all looking good for you.

Senderella - We have the same due date wee hee (I o'd on CD16 so my ticker is wrong).

Geegees - Do you have something to do with racing or does your name mean something else?

How is everyone else getting on?

Tired!!! It really is a killer isn't it? I'm in Yorkshire, UK btw. Does anyone work? I'm back tomorrow after a week off...hope I dont fall asleep at my desk!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->