bump buddy anyone??

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a nice day.

Donna - Sorry to hear you have had bleeding hun, glad the doc said it was ok though.

Capegirl - Have fun at your appointment tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?

I have a scan tomorrow which is always exciting but very nerve racking just in case the little heart has stopped beating sigh.

im not doing to bad, ive got physio on my leg tomorrow as it keeps giving way underneath me and i keep falling over so got a feeling ill be on crutches again!!! good luck tomorrow let us know!! xxx

Amy - that doesn't sound too good hun, I hope the physio can help.

Well girls I am off to California for 2 weeks tomorrow so I won't be around for a while. Have a fab 2 weeks and I hope all the scans and things go well.

Hey ladies! Appointment went great. Baby's measuring ahead and I will be nine weeks tomorrow! So my official due date is April 12.. Got to hear the heart beat too!!! So exciting!

That's awesome!!! Good to hear! :happydance: I'm going sometime between the 19th and th3 23rd. That will be my 8th week.

So exciting Vaurissa! I am so happy for you! My next appointed is the 12 week scan and that will be Oct. 4! I hope this month flys by!

I do too!!! I'm excited to start my 6th week too though. As I like to say (contradiction in terms) I'll feel better when I get sick. LOL

But I also want to hurry up and hit my 12 week mark because the percentage of miscarriage goes down so much, maybe I'll be able to breathe easier...

woohoo!! glad everything is going well!! i had my physio and i need an operation :( but cant do anything until peanut is here :( so ive got to have physio, electric shock therapy and hydro therapy until bump is born and then have an operation!!

ive got my 12 week scan on the 22nd of this month!! im soooo excited but really nervous!! xxx

I'm part of another thread for May babies and there is a lady in there having her scan on the 22nd. I was going to have mine sometime that week because I am going to be 8 weeks. I think I shall have it on the 22nd now. LOL

Still waiting for you on FB Amy. :)

Dog gone it! My math was off. My appt will be sometime in the week of Oct 3-7... hmph! LOL

awwwww :( and ive added you on facebook!!!. if anyone else in our bump buddy club would like to add me it is Amy-Louise McHattie :) xxx

Ladies when are you all announcing your pregnancy on facebook?? Me and DH want to announce it but are afraid it is too early... we told most of our family and I told work. I am 9 weeks. We saw the heart beat at 7w3d and heard the heart beat yesterday on a dobbler at the doctors.

i told everyone last week at 8 weeks lol!! im 10 weeks tomorrow and the world of facebook knows!!!! :D xxx

I couldn't keep it to myself so my immediate family and 4 very close friends have known since week 8.

DH & I are waiting until 12 weeks to tell the grandparents (just because I'm paranoid) so once they know we'll start to tell other friends.

As for facebook - they'll find out some time after 12 weeks...probably closer to 20. :haha:

We're waiting until 12 weeks to announce to FB. At 8 weeks when we go and hear the heart beat we are going to tell all the family and close friends. Miscarriage drops to only 3% after that.

I will probably wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone else. We told most close friends and family. We are going to a wedding at 12 weeks. 3 days before my 12 week appointment and there will be alot of people I was friends with in college and random friends. So I feel like we should announce it before then so that I don't have to answer 10000 questions why I'm not drinking (not that I drank a lot) but when I did go to weddings or events I would :)

im so excited i cant wait!! i just want my baby here nowwwww!!!!! lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->