bump buddy anyone??

We could make a siggy like "2012 bump buddies" or something. I am not sure how to make them I had one when I was in TTC but someone else made it.

Donna - I work full time but it is in a office so I am just sitting at the computer all day, I do find I am soooo much more exhausted after a day at work though I slept for 2 hours when I got home tonight I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

I am in Edinburgh.

MrsBea23 - thats a good idea!!!

Donna - no i dont work (thank goodness!!) because i HAVE to sleep during the day or i just seriously cant function!!! lol xx

Hope, I'm not over stepping as I never got an 'official' invite to be a BB, lol, but I've been working on this bump buddy sig, the last hour or so and finally came up with something to show you all. What do you think? It's the very last one that all would have :)

Ha ha that is so cute I love it. We wouldn't even need all the names (although it is great with them) we could just say 2012 bump buddies and then if anyone was to join us they could add it as well.

I'm due May 11th, too! I haven't been to the OBGYN but I know my day of conception so I've been calculating! :) I'll be your buddy!

Ha ha that is so cute I love it. We wouldn't even need all the names (although it is great with them) we could just say 2012 bump buddies and then if anyone was to join us they could add it as well.
Great idea, there is already a lot of us, I'll do that!

babyandmex3, I could make a due date one for us and Geegee if you want, that would be funny!

Hats really good Vaurissa!! Although I like having the names there aswell :D ill add it to my sig tomorrow when I get on the computer :D xxx

Donna - I work full time but it is in a office so I am just sitting at the computer all day, I do find I am soooo much more exhausted after a day at work though I slept for 2 hours when I got home tonight I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

I am in Edinburgh.

I'm in Bradford. I know what you mean, I think yo should be allowed the first three months off work!!! Did you sort the signature thingy out?x

How do I do the signature thingy?? My email is donnaholt82 at gmail.com if anyone wants to email x

It's my first time expecting and my EDD is Apr 6th 2012! Can I join in the fun too? :D

So far all-day-long-sickness has been kicking my butt. I'm eating every 2-3 hours day & night. Thankfully I've only thrown-up once - but feeling like I need to all the time is really gross!

Hi everyone! Last night I woke up every hour to pee. I usually get up a couple times but last night was ridiculous! also my bbs feel like they grew a size overnight! I have my appt. tomorrow! Looking forward to it as my DH has never met my OB who I love :)

good luck tomorrow hun!! i cant wait for my scan on the 22nd :D eeek its all so exciting!!! xxxx

Hi everyone! Last night I woke up every hour to pee. I usually get up a couple times but last night was ridiculous! also my bbs feel like they grew a size overnight! I have my appt. tomorrow! Looking forward to it as my DH has never met my OB who I love :)

Good luck tomorrow!!! Let us know how you get on!

I know what you mean about peeing, I get up at least 5 times...and feels like I have loads and it's only a little, think my bladder has shrunk!!xx

Well ladies, I had to go for a private scan today as had another bleed (blah), all fine though, baby is doing well and wverytthin as it should be. They dont know what the bleeding is, said it just happens in some people (not very reassuring). Hope you are all having problem free pregnancies xx

So happy to hear your scan went great and baby is fine! sorry about the bleeding.. that would worry me too but it's good to know that it has nothing to do with the health of your little peanut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->