Bump Buddy? Due end of November!

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
I am currently VERY early on in my pregnancy and am looking for b-buddy that's in the same boat!! I had some buddies last pregnancy that I actually still keep in touch with years later and talk to on a regular basis so I'd love to find a great connection this time around as well!!
Would love someone due around the end of Novemeber early December. I live in Canada and am not particular about where you live-I just can't text outside of Canada (something I did a lot with my other b-buddies was texting so would be nice to find someone in Canada who I can text with!)

Hope to hear from someone :)
xoxoxoxoxo

Hi there, I have just found out im pregnant! Its still very early days, im due approx 30th November.
I dont live in Canada tho, im happy to chat via bnb or email!?
My hubby and I are on baby #5!
He is very excited as am i! Congratulations to you on your happy news. When are u due? Wat are you hoping to have this time around?
X

Hi there, I have just found out im pregnant! Its still very early days, im due approx 30th November.
I dont live in Canada tho, im happy to chat via bnb or email!?
My hubby and I are on baby #5!
He is very excited as am i! Congratulations to you on your happy news. When are u due? Wat are you hoping to have this time around?
X

Hi there im also very early in pregnancy due around 30th nov :) Looking forward to chatting to people going through this at the same time as me, I missed it first time round. Has the news actually sunk in with anyone yet? Im still a bit in shock I think lol. x

Hi ichisan,
Congratulations!
Ive never done this before either, it will be interesting to see others going through this at the same time!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->