Bump Buddy Due May/june 2013

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
hey everyone this is my second baby :) and im due around may 24th so it could be a may baby or a june baby :) looking for a bump buddy :D :flower:

Hi, I think I am due with my second on around the 1st of June.

I am good thanks, you?

When did you find out you was pregnant? I started getting line that were only just there at 9 and 11 dpo and then got a obvious one yesterday at 12 dpo. So it is still sinking in a little.

Hello, I'm due on May 31st so maybe gonna end up changing to June once I get a scan...
So. Flippin. Excited. I wanted this baby 5 minutes after I had my 1st lol and finally 5yrs and 1month later to the day I got a pos:) it took forever to talk dh into another one but he caved... And now I'm preggers(I feel like its a girl) this is just too cool!

I am good thanks, you?

When did you find out you was pregnant? I started getting line that were only just there at 9 and 11 dpo and then got a obvious one yesterday at 12 dpo. So it is still sinking in a little.

I found out i was pregnant on wednesday so 3 days ago now its actually kind of funny i went into the doctors office the thursday before that and did a pregnancy test which she told me was negative but she didnt see that there was a faint line there so it was actually positive when i went in the thursday before :) but now im getting big strong bright positive lines :D i know what ya mean its still sinking in with me too, i think it wont really sink in tell i see the LO on the ultra sound screen :)

Hello, I'm due on May 31st so maybe gonna end up changing to June once I get a scan...
So. Flippin. Excited. I wanted this baby 5 minutes after I had my 1st lol and finally 5yrs and 1month later to the day I got a pos:) it took forever to talk dh into another one but he caved... And now I'm preggers(I feel like its a girl) this is just too cool!

thats awesome.. do you have a scan date? i know what you mean haha i wanted a nother one right away too, my first is just over 2 now i think hes goina love being a big bro. thats awesome that your DH finally decided he wanted one.. i feel like mines going to be a girl as well only because everytime i talk about it i always say girl hehe.. will you find out the sex before hand?

Yes I will deff. Find out the sex prior to delivery:) no no scan date yet. But hopefully sooner rather than later

yes im hoping they call me for a scan date maybe monday to book it in.. and my other doctor to call me to book an appointment too as i have to see a specialest because until im 16 weeks im classified as high risk which is horrible because i had 4 m/c before my son..

how have you been feeling lately morning sickness at all? :)

Our plan was that DH would find out and I would not but I keep changing my mind. DH would alternate saying he/she so if he slipped up I would never know. I would make two lists so we could buy around 20% gender specific cloths. I found out with my son and want to try it the other way around but I am not sure if I can stick to it.

Sorry for your losses dizzy65. :flower: I had a MMC followed by a D&C and then a natural MC before having my son. I had a high-risk pregnancy with DS for a few reasons and had to have a planned c-section. I am really hoping for a nice boring pregnancy and a VBAC this time.

I have the odd bit of mild nausea but it is mostly when I am out of the house and can smell things like perfume. It is pretty much nothing though. My 'morning' sickness with DS was non stop and awful nausea and I could hardly eat and when I did I threw everything back up. I was massively bloated but was losing a lot of weight to begin with, they do not hospitalize you unless you throw up water though.

I am really bloated though. I have got very bloated all 4 times though, I wonder if my lack of stomach muscles now will make it worse quicker this time though. :shrug: Anyone else?

I constantly feel icky and the only thing that I can keep down is subway... Lol it is SOOO good.

lol i cant eat subway.. im constantly feeling sick too its horrible i dont actually throw up but i feel like im going to.. i hope this part doesnt last long

I get that some parts of the day and then other parts I am really hungry but can only eat something if I am really craving it. I was so sick with DS though so I just hope it does not become that bad.

ugh ive herd pregnancies differ everytime so fingers crossed that you dont get like that.. my one friend never got morning sickness with her son but this time her whole first tri she spent throwing up.. i hate throwing up :(

i get really hungry too but than i eat and i feel sick again its a loosing battle lol

I know a few people who got bad MS with one pregnancy and not the other so I am hoping that will be the case for me.

I am going to try and see about getting a booking in appointment with my midwife soon.

that will be awesome for you :) im waiting for a phone call from my specialest my normal doctor has put me in to a specialest for high risk pregnancies whom i will see tell im about 16 weeks.. and im hoping ill get a call today or tomorrow with them telling me when my ultra-sound is going to be im hoping it will be soon :)

I can not get through to my GP's office. It is so frustrating! I want to get an appointment soon.

How are you feeling? I am already feeling awful, I am sure I should not feel this bad at 4 weeks.

fingers crossed you can get threw soon! I did get a ultra-sound date its for monday oct 1st :) so excited

I feel like crap i havent actaully thrown up or anything.. but as soon as i wake up basically i get that feeling and i have to fource my self to eat, i hope this part doesnt last long.. it really sucks i never got it with my first.

I think my first scan will be around the end of November, maybe beginning of December. I will have to wait and see, I know they need to do the NT scan at around 12 weeks though.

I threw up after dinner tonight, not a lot but enough. I can not believe I am only 4 weeks and I have already thrown up! I seem to have so many more symptoms than I probably should have at this point.

i think that will be when my second scan is, if they are going to be alowing me to have a second scan that is haha im going to see if my doctor will send me a requisite to have a second one done before the one at 20 or so weeks :) that seems like an awful long time to wait.. to me its like a kid waiting for christmas the more you want it and are looking forward to it the longer it seems to take to get to it lol!

ugh i hope that doesnt last long for you.. throwing up is never fun :( pregnancy differs quiet a bit from person to person im noticing some people get symptoms so early at like 2-4 weeks and others dont get any at all.. i started getting mine at 5 weeks.. in a way im happy that i do have as many as i do because i feel like its a strong bean in there with this many symptoms :)

How many scans do you have there? We get a 12 week and a 20 week one if nothing it wrong. I got a few in the third trimester last time too though.

I also think the bad symptoms are nice and reassuring too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->