Bump Buddy Due May/june 2013

:hi: welcome to our group :) how have you been feeling? i just got my due date comfirmed today for May 24th its what i thought all the long but was confirmed today :) had my ultra-sound and got to see baby

I'm feeling ok, but a bit crampy. It's like a pulling feeling, have you had that crampy feeling? It feels weird. I felt it at lunch, during my workout and right now as I type. I hope I can get my ultrasound done today. I should get my blood test done tomorrow, the doctor wasn't in the office today.

I'm very happy for you Dizzy!! How did it feel to see your baby?

i get that cramping feeling sometimes the way ive always felt is it thou is there are differant in some ways than period cramps they just feel like a little tender in my lower belly and more pulling like you said.. ive herd and read that cramping in early pregnancy is very common.. even with my son i had cramping at the begining as well :)

it was so amazing to see the baby, it makes it feel more real to see it on the screen

Hello, yes I get the cramping. It is your uterus stretching. :thumbup:

I will see my GP tomorrow. They do not really do anything other than pass you on to the midwife but it is nice to get things going.

I have not thrown up in a while but am still finding it really hard to eat. Thank goodness for tomato soup!

ah the soup ive been eating has been chicken noodle i find it so hard to eat anything normal during the first part of the day, im kind of getting tired of this part of the pregnancy.. id really like to eat and not have to worry that i was going to bring it back up lol i havent thrown up in a couple days either so im just fingers crossed that it stays away lol i still have that yucky feeling in my stomach thou :(

had more blood work done this morning fingers crossed it stays away and i also got a call today for the maternity clinic who i will be seeing at the end of october :)

hi everyone, hope all is ok. is anyone else realy worried? i am! im praying to god that my lil baba will be healthy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->