Bump buddy wanted :) Due date around 28th Jan 2011

GemmaLeanne

Mummy to Kacie & Abbie :)
Reaction score
Heyyy :)
I am 18 and expecting my first baby :) confirmed girl on ultrasound last week.

My due date is 28th of january and id love to find a few bump buddies to talk to along the way! I think my OH is getting sick of me nagging his ear off with baby talk! lol
Let me know :D

My pregnancy journal is also in my signature incase anyone fancies a read before hand lol xxx :kiss:

HII! I'm 21 :) and also expecting our first baby! I am due April,9th and I am also very very exited!!! Haven't had an ultrasound yet but on the 29th I'm having my 12 week one and I'm getting at 3D/4D scan in about 5 weeks to find out the gender! Yay :) well I'm here if you ever wanna talk !

thankyou :)
im here too if you ever need a chat, i know its always nice to have someone to discuss any little queries with :)
good luck with your scan! trust me its an amazing feeling!
(i didnt enjoy my 20 week scan as much because id been in the waiting room for a long time and my bladder was so full it was painful! lol)
but i still say my scans were the happiest moments in my life so far!
where are you getting your 4d scan? as i have been looking into prices etc myself.
Are you hoping for a boy or girl?
xxx

i'm feeling okay, quite nervous though; mainly about being a single parent.. how are you feeling?

i'm feeling okay, quite nervous though; mainly about being a single parent.. how are you feeling?

im feeling ok, having some ups and downs, and alot of worries about the future as bubs wasnt planned. but so excited too.
i have another midiwfe appointment in 2 weeks, i feel as though its been years since iv seen my midwife!
being a single parent isnt too bad. it can be tougher but i have a few friends who are single parents and they say that they would never change that xxx :cloud9:

im feeling ok, having some ups and downs, and alot of worries about the future as bubs wasnt planned. but so excited too.
i have another midiwfe appointment in 2 weeks, i feel as though its been years since iv seen my midwife!
being a single parent isnt too bad. it can be tougher but i have a few friends who are single parents and they say that they would never change that xxx :cloud9:

same, i am quite worried cause himself wasn't planned. i have no idea who my midwife is, i've seen two different people and they are all about to swap over at the start of october. my friend is a single parent and she is always saying how hard it is :(

same, i am quite worried cause himself wasn't planned. i have no idea who my midwife is, i've seen two different people and they are all about to swap over at the start of october. my friend is a single parent and she is always saying how hard it is :(

i think its more difficult than not being a single parent obviously but i do think it depends alot on the support you have. if you have a good network of friends and family who are willing to lend a hand with advice and support you along the way then other than money being a little more of a strain there isnt alot of difference. it can feel nice to think everything is the way it should be but i think its what you make it :) just enjoy your time with your baby as much as possible i guess :D if you ever need a chat im here, and seein as out due dates are pretty close too i wonder who's goin to end up having thiers first! i can almost garuntee it will be you, i think my little one is stubborn already! lol xxx

fingers crossed i have a good baby that likes to lie quietly while i get ready etc in the mornings. haha. most of my friends have just moved away to uni or college; i was accepted to uni but had to turn it down. "/
are you scared about the labour? i am already, everyone seems to be giving birth on tv these days and people seem to always want to discuss labour in front of me, haha. i don't know what my wee man will be like, hopefully come a couple days after his due date, or even on it. i'd like to be able to say i am forty weeks pregnant, sounds fun. haha! :D

fingers crossed i have a good baby that likes to lie quietly while i get ready etc in the mornings. haha. most of my friends have just moved away to uni or college; i was accepted to uni but had to turn it down. "/
are you scared about the labour? i am already, everyone seems to be giving birth on tv these days and people seem to always want to discuss labour in front of me, haha. i don't know what my wee man will be like, hopefully come a couple days after his due date, or even on it. i'd like to be able to say i am forty weeks pregnant, sounds fun. haha! :D

thats true! or if someone asks when we are we due we can say ''yesterday'' lol. although my friend had her due date today and for the last week she said she cant wait to get her out. im not too worried about it im not sure why, i guess its because i know its going to happen regardless and once its over its over.. but i know ill be terrified nearer the time!
i was on an apprenticeship doing buisness admin and i had to give it up a week after starting as i found out i was pregnant and i was having really bad morning sickness. im hoping to re-start it a few months after baby is born, my mum is a childminder so i have childcare set up already when i need it which is ideal :)
i cant wait untill i am past 30 weeks and into single figures! not long now untill 3rd trimester though.. so i am pretty excited for that :D! x

haha, whenever people say they are near their due date i am always praying they don't go into labour with me. i don't know how i would cope, and now i am in that situation. haha. that is quite good thinking about the labour, plus it will be an exciting pain and at the time you'll just have to deal with it! i can't wait to meet my wee man already.. :D
dudeeee, thats lucky your mum is a childminder. my mum and dad are both out the whole time working so i would have to put himself to random people.. i think i might try doing an online course, but no idea what in.. when does the third trimester start?

haha, whenever people say they are near their due date i am always praying they don't go into labour with me. i don't know how i would cope, and now i am in that situation. haha. that is quite good thinking about the labour, plus it will be an exciting pain and at the time you'll just have to deal with it! i can't wait to meet my wee man already.. :D
dudeeee, thats lucky your mum is a childminder. my mum and dad are both out the whole time working so i would have to put himself to random people.. i think i might try doing an online course, but no idea what in.. when does the third trimester start?

well 2nd tri is 14-26 weeks so for me its just another 3 weeks left in 2nd tri :) iv heard that the 2nd tri is the best part though, and ive had alot of backache and things already so its sad to know that 3rd tri is on its way and i havent had the chance to enjoy the bit people usually say is easy lol.
I cant wait to meet my little girl either! i feel a pretty strong bond with her already which is great :D
Ive heard online courses are good if you can afford them and as long as you meet the deadlines, i looked into doing them a few months ago but i just didnt have the money to start one which sucks!
xx

Hi Gemma my name is nicky, im new to this and looking for some people to talk to, im also due on the 28th january 2011. please anyone wanting to talk just contact me :)

oh my god, i only have four weeks left in the second trimester. woaah, it went by super fast. it's exciting to go into the third trimester, means it's won't be thaaaat long to wait. i can't wait to see what my little boy looks like.. whether he has hair, brown or blue eyes.. i might save to do a course or wait until next year or the year after to do a course at college.

Hi Gemma my name is nicky, im new to this and looking for some people to talk to, im also due on the 28th january 2011. please anyone wanting to talk just contact me :)

Hey, aww wicked, we are 23 weeks pregnant tommorow :) yay! :happydance:
I am always around so definately keep talking :) i spend alot of my time on here because to be quite honest i dont have much else to do with my time these days! :haha:
How is your pregnancy going so far? did you find out if you are having a little boy or a little girl? xxx

oh my god, i only have four weeks left in the second trimester. woaah, it went by super fast. it's exciting to go into the third trimester, means it's won't be thaaaat long to wait. i can't wait to see what my little boy looks like.. whether he has hair, brown or blue eyes.. i might save to do a course or wait until next year or the year after to do a course at college.

i know the first tri seemed to really drag on it, it feels as though this one has really flew by! i keep looking at it thinking oo that means i only have 1 thirs of the way left to go! and its nice to think that with every week our little ones are getting stronger and stronger :D
I was going to get a 4d scan but i decided i wouldnt in the end because of how excited i am to see what she looks like! i dont want to spoil the suprise on the day she is born :)
do you know what sort of course you are looking to do after your little boy is born?? xx

i know the first tri seemed to really drag on it, it feels as though this one has really flew by! i keep looking at it thinking oo that means i only have 1 thirs of the way left to go! and its nice to think that with every week our little ones are getting stronger and stronger :D
I was going to get a 4d scan but i decided i wouldnt in the end because of how excited i am to see what she looks like! i dont want to spoil the suprise on the day she is born :)
do you know what sort of course you are looking to do after your little boy is born?? xx

i completely agree. it seems to have just gone so far, i remember saying to my friend 'oh my god, i'm twelve weeks already!' and now i am twenty two! aah i thought the same about a 4d scan, it would be so amazing but it would just give so much away. plus it is quite expensive. the 4d scan would be good to pick up problems with the baby as well.. (i am soo paranoid)..
i don't know what course i want to do at all. :( i find biology interesting.. but i don't really see a job i'd like to do with that. i might do like a child care course to maybe be like a nursery teacher. what are you gunna do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->