bump buddy wanted-due july 8!!

krwh

husband and my little man
Reaction score
hello everyone :) im an american living the uk and married to an englishman and im due with our second baby on july 8. i live with my husband and lovely little one year old son and while we werent expecting another baby just yet (we were going to think about having another one next year) we are thrilled that we have this little addition to our family on the way. a little about me....first and foremost, i love being with my family. im a sahm these days but when my husband has time off work, we go out as a family on day trips as often as possible. i absolutely love cooking and trying new foods, reading, travelling, watching documentaries on tv, music (ill give *most* things a listen) and even though i dont get to do it nearly as often as i'd like, i enjoy going to art museums and well, just museums in general :).

anywayyy, hope to hear from you soon if you're interested in being a bump buddy!!

hello taperjeangirl!! nice to meet you! and also, a big congratulations to you as well! how did you get that spoiler thing btw?? i didnt know you could do that on your profile.

Hiya congrats to you too! If you go to advanced when posting there is a little spolier thing across the top, a little smiley with a black bit across it's face! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->