• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump casts

Joygrrr

Reaction score
Has anyone done a cast of their bump? If so how did you do it? Think it would be cool to look at afterwards!

hi, i did one with my first and its great now to compare!! i simply painted it pink, and i will let my little girl decorate it once shes older :) my husband helped me, i sat on a stool in the bath/shower and he just plastered it all on lol took about a week to fully dry but well worth it :) i did mine a week before i had her, i will prob be doing another this time too, its all good messy fun!!!

sorry never said how we did it, we bought a kit off ebay, comes with strips of cloth and the mixture of plaster, i just measured and cut the cloth to fit my belly and dipped it in the mix then put it on, dries quite quickly underneath so once its finished its quite easy to take off for it to fully set
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"