Bump drop

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is this something to note or no matter?

When I was looking in the mirror the other day with no trousers on i thought crikey I look lower what I didn't know until today is my OHs Mum said the same to him a couple of days ago (that my bump has dropped).

Ive dropped too, MW wasnt concerned though and i'm not much further gone than you. Call her if you're worried. I knew mine had dropped as my OH said he looked lower and my mate who is a nurse noticed straight away. Not to mention the pressure is unbelievable! Ouch. Then on thurs MW confirmed it.. :) xx

I'm not worried just wondering

:D

he may have turnt back round then if you have dropped, bump dropping normaly means the baby is going in to the pelvis ready for birth :)

x

very confusing

you see my mw few weeks back said she was breech and was bouncing on my tummy then i seen consultant and the lady in with him wasnt sure so i said MW said her head was there (pointing) consultant felt and he said well hmmm can see why maybe but no her heads down definately! then the mw last week said she was breech so Im confused but I defo appear to have a drop in bump.

she can turn within a matter of a day, it might be that she was breech at your last vist but has now turned again maybe?

When are you due to see someone again?

x

ppl have told me mines dropped too i hope baby is head down for u wobbles

I think next week Layla at 35 weeks - folders upstairs.

ok so when does this drop occur for most people ---say 33 weeks on?

Seems like it can vary and depend on how your carrying in first place from what Ive been reading.

i'm not reading in here any more....scares the living daylights out of me hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->