Bump dropped?

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/30E91481-EEE0-41C4-B753-753D08DAF16A-2805-000002DCFF6E15B1.jpg

What do you think? Bump dropped or not? x

I would say definitely! :thumbup: That's quite a loooooow bump! Especially compare to mine, which sits right under my breasts. :dohh:

Yes it definitely has. My bump has dropped three times now and I really got my hopes up but this little pest likes to defy gravity and within a few hours he is back up under my ribs again! Xx

Summer my lo is the same. Got excited only to wake up and find he went back up

So I'll wake up in the morning and she'll be back high then :( ill enjoy the sensation of comfortable breathing whilst I can!! x

So I'll wake up in the morning and she'll be back high then :( ill enjoy the sensation of comfortable breathing whilst I can!! x

Not necessarily, with all my others once they dropped they stayed down-didn't always mean that I went into labour right away though my second eldest was dropped and fully engaged at 37 weeks and stayed like that but wasn't born until 42 weeks. My second youngest though was born the day after he dropped down. This one is just an awkward chap lol. Xx

Your bump is so cute!! :) Hope mine is as cute as yours at 35 weeks! :thumbup: Mine keeps dropping and going back to normal. :dohh: and it disappears when I drop... Lol

Thank you everyone :) I never got this far with Joshua, and he was transverse breech, so never dropped/engaged. My oh was 6 hours away with work today, but from now on he won't be more than hour away, which is a relief!! I'm not expecting her to come early, but she's now free to arrive whenever. Next growth scan on Thursday :) can they tell from the scan if they're engaged?? x

Hi Lexi, not sure you remember me from a long time ago! I am so happy seeing you with your beautiful bump!

Of course I remember you!! Thank you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"