bump edits by mummaofthree!!! **nakedness warning**

thankyou girls...mummaofthree did a brilliant job!!!! :)

what do you use photoshop? ive got photoshop on my lappy but ive never learnt how to do the skin editing! is it very easy? i want to do this - gives me somehting to do while on maternity!!! x

i use cs5 - i taught myself so it is possible.... but its very confusing to start with... just play around and youll getthe hang of it. x

ahh ok! ive got cs4, im sure theres youtube tutorials! thats what i have used for everything else when i use it :) xx

what do you use photoshop? ive got photoshop on my lappy but ive never learnt how to do the skin editing! is it very easy? i want to do this - gives me somehting to do while on maternity!!! x

i use cs5 - i taught myself so it is possible.... but its very confusing to start with... just play around and youll getthe hang of it. x

ahh ok! ive got cs4, im sure theres youtube tutorials! thats what i have used for everything else when i use it :) xx

i couldnt even begin to tell you what i do lol... the list is endless... youtube tutorials are great tho.... x

There beautifull :) I'm quite jealous :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->